I never knew that......

-The average woman smiles 62 times a day. The average man smiles only 8 times.

-For the anti-gravity lean in "Smooth Criminal" Michael Jackson patented his own 'anti-gravity shoes'

-The Nintendo DS is the second best selling video game console of all time.

You sure you don't want 10000 lives and some live forever juice with that already impossible wish list?

And knock it off, if you were really wacking it to a tomboy looking 8 year old in Friday you got deeper issues then I suspected

Did I hurt your feelings or something? If so no damns will be given. So refrain from quoting me again.

That video of the solider, is not a cloaking. Its simply shot with a crappy camera (possibly old camera phone) that could not capture the fast movements. It probably had very low frames per second. Not to mention it probably has been converted many times and has lost its quality along the way.

That video of the solider, is not a cloaking. Its simply shot with a crappy camera (possibly old camera phone) that could not capture the fast movements. It probably had very low frames per second. Not to mention it probably has been converted many times and has lost its quality along the way.

And you know this how? Just curious.

If you start with a penny and double your money everyday you would be a millionaire in less than a month.

The film galaxy quest starring Sigourney weaver and tim allen was supposed to be rated r.
At the end when weavers character gwen says "screw this" if u look shes saying "F this"

Also tony shalubs character was high the entire film thats why hes always eating. The scene where he smoked a joint was cut.
View media item 1272680
.marlon wayans was supposed to be robin in the third batman film but was scrapped after the director change

. TMZ stands for "Thirty Mile Zone", a term coined in the 60's, and represents the physical center of the movie business and the entertainment industry

. at 66%, "The Rock" is the highest critical rating a movie by Michael Bay has received on Rotten Tomatoes.

.if there are 23 people in a room there is a 50% chance two share the same birthday.

.elephants can control their penis like they control their trunk

.6 years worth of video are uploaded to youtube every day

The animaniacs were originally going to be ducks

View media item 1272686

If you start with a penny and double your money everyday you would be a millionaire in less than a month.

The film galaxy quest starring Sigourney weaver and tim allen was supposed to be rated r.
At the end when weavers character gwen says "screw this" if u look shes saying "F this"

Also tony shalubs character was high the entire film thats why hes always eating. The scene where he smoked a joint was cut.
View media item 1272680
.marlon wayans was supposed to be robin in the third batman film but was scrapped after the director change

. TMZ stands for "Thirty Mile Zone", a term coined in the 60's, and represents the physical center of the movie business and the entertainment industry

. at 66%, "The Rock" is the highest critical rating a movie by Michael Bay has received on Rotten Tomatoes.

.if there are 23 people in a room there is a 50% chance two share the same birthday.

.elephants can control their penis like they control their trunk

.6 years worth of video are uploaded to youtube every day

The animaniacs were originally going to be ducks

View media item 1272686

:wow:

....That was the joke.......doe...
Lol, yeah I get that. As many times I've seen this movie I just noticed dude when I watched it a few weeks ago. And that's coming from someone that saw the movie in a theater when he was too young to be in there. Can't believe I never noticed dude.

Dude probably was the one playing on Craig's phone. Now that I think about it, more than likely, he was making the calls.

both God and Devil are each one letter away from their respective descriptor. 

Clever authors.
wee-bey-oh-****.gif

All the blue meth in Breaking Bad is actually blue-hued rock candy.

Minimum wage would be $25/hr if it grew like income of the top 1%

Leaving someone a voicemail? If you mess it up, you can re-record by pressing the # key.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom