I never knew that......

Its true.

Actually more than 1 million.

Floating right above your head

And thats average sz.....the largest clouds can weigh billions of lbs

Last edited:
Milk is a food fortified with Vitamin D because that vitamin was discovered in WISCONSIN, a cow state, and that was one of the most popular ways to get people the valuable vitamin. If Vitamin D had been discovered in California, orange juice might be more commonly fortified with that one. You can obviously still buy OJ with VIT D but it's not as common for that reason.

yall actin slow

that weight is based on completely condensing all the atoms in a cloud into a dense, solid mass

a million pounds sounds easy if you have any type of understanding of volume

Those stats on platinum albums were :smokin

Some of those artists surprised the hell out of me. Shaq has a platinum album? Too Short has 6 platinum albums? Never would have thought.

Those stats on platinum albums were :smokin

Some of those artists surprised the hell out of me. Shaq has a platinum album? Too Short has 6 platinum albums? Never would have thought.

Back in the 90s it was easier for people to reach gold/platinum. You couldn't really preview an album on itunes, no leaks or streaming. Plus Too Short and Shaq had big fanbase. Also you couldn't really buy singles as easily as it is now with iTunes.

I bought the shaq album because this song went hard. This beat with Big's verse. :pimp:

in the 80s 90s more people read the newspaper
tpaJ.gif

Brachiation is a form of arm swinging that is a very distinct movement that apes and humans can do. It's the motion of swinging from limb-to-limb using only your arms. Very few primates posses the ability to brachiate. Only a few monkeys have the ability to do this, which makes the term "monkey bars" kind of redundant. Ape bars would be more fitting.

A list of the primates who cannot brachiate would've been helpful

Just in case I'm being chased by a pack of monkeys, I'll be better prepared on what they can and can't do

WELL, the first existence of life outside of planet Earth could actually be an organism that LIVES in orbit ... in one Saturn's rings :wow:

From Carolyn Porco, who leads the imaging science team on the Cassini mission currently in orbit around Saturn...

"The beautiful blue E-ring (NdT: “the glowy thing on the outermost perimeter of the rings”) – that ring is created from a hundred geysers erupting from the south Polar terrain of a tiny moon called Enceladus, which is no bigger across than Great Britain, and those geysers – we are, virtually certain – erupt from a reservoir of salty, liquid water laced with organic materials and bathed in excess heat. And that is exactly the kind of environment that we have long thought could be inhabited by living organisms. Okay, it’s watery. The salt in it tells us that the water’s in contact with rocks, so there’s available chemical energy for organisms to live if they can’t live off of sunlight. And there’s organic materials. So, to me, it is the most accessible, habitable zone in our solar system because here, this body of water – is gushing its materials out to space. And, that material, a small fraction of it – by about four percent – goes into orbit and makes that beautiful blue [sic].”

Question: So it’s spraying its organic matter into orbit around Saturn?

That’s what it’s doing, and here is a crazy thought: it’s not out of the question that if there are organisms and microbes in that liquid environment under the south polar terrain, they could be in orbit around Saturn in that ring. Now, is that not the coolest thing you could possibly imagine? Look at the solar system. Know, the only place in the solar system we are certain there’s life is that dot, Earth. And then that blue ring also might have organisms in it. So there’s a lot to that picture. There’s more to that picture than meets the eye. It’s beautiful."

View media item 1763073
View media item 1763074

Last edited:
isn't that old news?
also one of Saturn's planets has rivers of liquid methane and rains sharp shards.... like in gears of War

They discovered in 2005 that Enceladus was regularly producing streams of ice and water from its geysers, but only recent fly-bys have told us that there's a huge body of water centered beneath the moon's southern pole.

Back
Top Bottom