I never knew that......

'Too Good To Go' lets Europeans order leftovers for dirt cheap 

Cpp1j20UkAIRM8Z.jpg

Leftovers as in food that ain't get sold or leftovers as in the pizza crust someone ain't eat after their slice?

If you're American and want TSA Pre and Global entry for the cheap and live in a state that borders Canada apply for the Nexus card and get Fast entry to Canada, TSA precheck, and Global entry for 50 bucks!!!

There are mathematical ideas that we believe, but have not yet been able to prove or disprove.

One is the Collatz Conjecture: starting with any positive integer, do the following: if it's an even number, divide it in half. If it's an odd number, multiply it by three and add one to the result. The conjecture: you always end up at the number one. For example . . .

3 is odd, so we'll multiply it by 3 and add 1 to the result:

3 -> 10

Now 10 is even, so we cut it in half and get 5. But 5 is odd, so we continue:

5 -> 16

16 -> 8 -> 4 -> 2 -> 1! We got it!

Let's try a different number -- start with 11:

11 -> 34 -> 17 -> 52 -> 26 (big beath) -> 13 -> 40 -> 20 -> 10 -> 5 -> 16 -> 8 -> 4 -> 2 -> 1! Wow!

Computers have shown that all the numbers up to 1065 obey the conjecture. And mathematicians have shown that if there is a [, it must be very, very big, and have many, many steps before a repetition/pattern occurs in the attempt of its computation.

You eat kiwis whole. Wash it and eat the entire thing.

Wasted so much time cutting them in half as a kid and scooping them out with a spoon.

No you can't taste the fur.

You're welcome.

You eat kiwis whole. Wash it and eat the entire thing.

Wasted so much time cutting them in half as a kid and scooping them out with a spoon.

No you can't taste the fur.

You're welcome.
From what ive read thats the way to eat them since a majority of the vitamins and what not are found in the skin

Whats inside a rattlesnakes rattle

Makes much more sense than wat i thought lol
3:16

Last edited:
Thats actually way more interesting than wat i always thought.

its sort of like an instrument

Back
Top Bottom