I never knew that......

Cats acting like it's a damn 3 hour film. Vid is like 5 minutes and the artistry is dope so it's worth the watch.

What scientists believe stonhenge looked like
View media item 2144019
Also its believed there were at least 17 other shrines just like it in the area

A pearl can grow this large
(Biggest pearl in the world 35 million)
View media item 2144020
There was actually a model for this
View media item 2144021
Tic tacs are almost pure sugar but due to their weight are labeled Zero sugar per serving

Hitlers first love was a jewish girl

Soda is fizzier in cans because its harder for co2 to escape alluminum

This song has been sampled by several producers for rap songs
Its considered to be the first female rap group.
That is angie stone on the right

Last edited:
So, I'm reading the Autobiography of Malcolm X right now. I didn't know Malcolm was only 15, 16 years old when he was running around the streets

There was a song called "Ready 'n' Steady" by D.A. that charted for three weeks on the Billboard charts, just shy of the Hot 100 in June 1979

It was thought to be a "phantom record" for years because nobody had heard of it and no one could find a vinyl record of it. People even thought it was a copyright trap by Billboard.

But last month (July 2016), the song resurfaced on a radio station in Minneapolis.

Turns out, it wasn't pressed for vinyl or offered for sale. Only an audio tape exists.

If you never knew, BTTF one of the GOAT movies

Boycotted Universal studios Hollywood because they got rid of the ride.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
still overacting 20 years later. How old is this guy anyway he look old af in that commercial.
He's 40 years old, would've been no older than 14 in the commercial.

9975h407zihx.gif
hyh899rvwt9x.gif
280164.gif
full knee surgery gif (not nasty)
SerpentineIgnorantAmmonite.gif
How they build traffic tunnels 

^LOL at those jokes but damn I thought Arizona tea was made in Arizona too! Are y'all New Yorkers? I bet most people on the West Coast think it's made in Arizona.

Back
Top Bottom