I never knew that......

I don't have confirmation of this but :wow: if true. I would've never guessed either figure.
FB_IMG_1505185116947.jpg

And to think damn near those are the same space suits from the 60s damn near. I would like to see how Musk's suit compares in all aspects

White privilege.? A bunch of white people was running from a cop .. me and one of my boys walked passed them with no incident.. we ain't white ... What does that mean ? Cop seemed t

Very dope. Just shows that when you put your 10k hrs into something your mind and body unlocks hidden truths within

I never knew about this thread.

Starting to read from pg 1

I'm jelly, this thread is dope.

Brazil has the largest population of black people outside of Africa. They also have the largest Japanese population outside of Japan.

Argentina has the largest Jewish population outside of Israel and the U.S. They also have the largest Italian population outside of Italy and Brazil.

I'm jelly, this thread is dope.

Brazil has the largest population of black people outside of Africa. They also have the largest Japanese population outside of Japan.

Argentina has the largest Jewish population outside of Israel and the U.S. They also have the largest Italian population outside of Italy and Brazil.
Went to Brazil during World Cup . Pizza and sushi spots everywhere

Back
Top Bottom