I never knew that......

As a kid I never knew what this song was about. Listened the other day...

Laying pipe.

Last edited:
A song called "Sledgehammer" should've been a hint right there.

The music video for "Sledgehammer" won nine MTV VMAs, a record that still stands today.

Peter Gabriel had to lay under a sheet of glass for 16 hours during the filming of the video.

First known photograph of ‘the finger’, April 1886.
DKs5-JtUIAAloWv.jpg

I always thought 'bookoo' was a slang word for several. I just learned that it's a real word, spelled beaucoup.

I always thought 'bookoo' was a slang word for several. I just learned that it's a real word, spelled beaucoup.

French word meaning a lot. Louisiana cats be saying it like that. Knew a dude from down there and the man kept saying bookoo I'm like yo Wtf are you trying to say? When he explained it I died laughing. Having learned French in school and knowing how to speak it that **** was absolutely hilarious to me

-Jim Carrey used to write letters to Tupac when he was in prison.
-Jay-Z once did an interview while two lesbians were eating da cat. There's pics of it but I can't post on NT. google away
-Gucci's wedding invitations are worth $1000 each

what about that penis in his hands thing?

-Donald Glover chose his rap name Childish Gambino by entering his real name in the Wu-Tang Clan name generator website.
-A course called "Politics of Kanye West: Black Genius and Sonic Aesthetics" is now being offered at Washington University in St. Louis.
-In 1994 at age 14 ashanti sang a Mary J Blige record for Diddy at Bad Boy Records. She also met The Notorious B.I.G.
-first rap album UK Grime artist Skepta listened to was Snoop's Doggystyle
-While recording The Chronic Dr Dre's house burned down, Eazy-E called it an insurance job.
- Eazy-E and MC Ren were the only members of the NWA to actually be in gangs
-Jay-Z lost a rap contest at 15 when the Judge was LL Cool J
-the first thing LL Cool J said when he met Rick Rubin was "I thought you were black"

Back
Top Bottom