I never knew that......

all considered crosses, St. Andrew, patron of Scotland.
Cross_%28PSF%29.png

last I checked Sony isn't a scottish origin brand or deep ties to it. come on son:smh:

"&" and "and" mean different things in movie credits. Two writers' names joined with "&" means they collaborated, while "and" means they worked on the script at different times.

If you want to see something, look at the writing credits for Lethal Weapon 3. Jeffrey Boam wrote the initial drafts, was let go, then was brought back to do rewrites with Robert Mark Kamen. So LW3 writing is credited to Jeffrey Boam and Jeffrey Boam & Robert Mark Kamen.

Another example is Star Trek IV The Voyage Home is written as
“Steve Meerson & Peter Krikes
and
Harve Bennett & Nicholas Meyer”

Late pass: I just learned that Oprah’s epic car giveaway was really a disaster.:rofl:

I guess people had to pay prize tax in the thousands and Pontiac fitted the bill as promotion but their name was never mentioned so it backfired. Oprah finessed that:lol:

10 of the 12 Spanish basketball players faked being intelligently challenged(75IQ or lower)at the 2000 Paralympics. They won gold.

D203D7C7-14B1-4E50-8E81-76926B79AC8A.jpeg

I always wondered why I stay getting into fights in my dreams and can never throw hard punches.

Never knew this was a thing. In my dreams it’s never seemed like my punches are weak and I’ve had dreams of getting down where it was life or death last man standing type of fights.

Reactions: ...
posting this because I'm about to get into a IG DM argument/debate BUT....
In wikipedia on the options for languages often there's the default of English but another option for "simple English" which condenses it down easier with only the main facts. Think of it as "[wiki article/subject] for dummies"

for example Trump's "Muslim Ban"
even the link shows simple

posting this because I'm about to get into a IG DM argument/debate BUT....
In wikipedia on the options for languages often there's the default of English but another option for "simple English" which condenses it down easier with only the main facts. Think of it as "[wiki article/subject] for dummies"

for example Trump's "Muslim Ban"
even the link shows simple
Or cliffs? Lol

Back
Top Bottom