I never knew that......

Just did a quick search and it said we had 1.7 trillion barrels left at the end of 2018

You think thats going to last the next 50-80 years?
We use about 36 billion barrels a year. That 1.7 trillion would be gone in 30 years.

msqtdehmnxx41.jpg

That's why whenever I see someone with a tattoo on their foot I always see them as a bawse.

yup got both my ribs done with pretty big pieces which touch under the armpit and oh man that was pure pain lol

im skinny so i felt that hot needle on my bones wasnt fun but my right side 100% hurt more than my left

There's a difference between jealousy and envy. Jealousy is being afraid that someone will take what you have (like someone flirting with your gf), envy is wanting what someone else has.

That's why whenever I see someone with a tattoo on their foot I always see them as a bawse.

Top of my shoulders was HORRIBLE, but my biceps and basically anywhere else in my arm wasnt bad. Even the ditch wasnt that bad. My shin didnt hurt AT ALL. My back was pretty painful but tolerable. My neck I havent done but thinking about it, chart says it isnt bad but idk...

Back
Top Bottom