I never knew that......

I'm in Toronto and I noticed that there are bunch of payphones and phone booths 
eek.gif
 around.

I haven't seen one phone booth much less multiple phone booths in years.

All of the gold mined in the history of the world would more or less fit into 20 m^3 cube.

If you fold a piece of paper over 42 times it will reach the moon

Irelands population is still 2 million less than it was before the potato famine, 160 years ago.

You have a 0.5% chance of being related to genghis khan.

Napoleon was not unusually short. The French inch was longer than the British inch, so while he was thought to be 5’2” by most of the world, in reality he was closer to 5’7”, an average height for a Frenchman.

Black HP printer ink costs roughly 1,400 times as much as crude oil, gallon for gallon.

When a male bee climaxes, their testicles explode then they die.

Leonardo DiCaprio was holding up filming on 'Django Unchained' due to his reluctance to use racial epithets at his fellow actors. Samuel L. Jackson finally pulled him aside, explaining '************, this is just another Tuesday for us'

Anthony hopkins does not blink in the silence of the lambs

Muhammed Ali is the only entertainer whos star on the walk of fame is mounted on a wall because he did not want people stepping on his name

Not 100% sure but will see
View media item 1378199

^I heard about that.

I wonder how Kerry felt about Leo doing that.

I'm in Toronto and I noticed that there are bunch of payphones and phone booths 
eek.gif
 around.

I haven't seen one phone booth much less multiple phone booths in years.
I tend to find them only in the downtown area in my city. Always see them walking from work to car.. 

Sounds like they have hockey nicknames for their bills :lol: just slap an er on the enD

Last edited:
There are more that dont just add 'er' to the end:

20 is a 'score'

50 is a 'bullseye'

25 is a 'pony' 

500 is a 'monkey'

happy.gif

There are more that dont just add 'er' to the end:

20 is a 'score'

50 is a 'bullseye'

25 is a 'pony' 

500 is a 'monkey'

:D
A camel is an ounce

A kufi is a brick

A radio is a box
A razorblaze is a OX
Fat diamonds is rocks and jakes is COPS

and if you got rubbed, you got stuck
you got shot, you got bucked
and if you got double-crossed you got ******

EA Sports game Madden has predicted 8 of the past 11 Super Bowls successfully including this year's winner, the Patriots.

Back
Top Bottom