I never knew that......

-The Queen of England doesn't have a passport. she doesn't need one. She's the Queen damnit! Her country ruled the world at one point! another phrase! "The sun never sets on the English empire" As the world turns god is touching another piece of the Queen's land, England, S. Africa, the Middle East, India, China, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, The Americas, Caribbean... all shaped from Mother England. 
She's on the $20 bill in Canada.

B8eIJKbCMAEu9pw.jpg

Marilyn Monroe assembled drones during WWII 

Is this true was reading to see if I had crispy mm before I thought they used to be in a red bag?

In July 2001, Dulce de Leche M&M's were introduced in five markets with large Hispanic populations: Los Angeles, California; San Diego, California; Miami, Florida; Mcallen-Brownsville, Texas; and San Antonio, Texas.[9] The flavor never became popular with the Hispanic community, who preferred existing M&M's flavors, and it was discontinued in most areas by early 2003.[10]

Is this true was reading to see if I had crispy mm before I thought they used to be in a red bag?

In July 2001, Dulce de Leche M&M's were introduced in five markets with large Hispanic populations: Los Angeles, California; San Diego, California; Miami, Florida; Mcallen-Brownsville, Texas; and San Antonio, Texas.[9] The flavor never became popular with the Hispanic community, who preferred existing M&M's flavors, and it was discontinued in most areas by early 2003.[10]
peanut butter was the red bag and crispy was the blue bag from what i remember.

I remember the Crystal Clear Pepsi, never bought the can, always the bottle. Can't say I remember the other one.

Never had crystal pepsi

Bill paxton is the only actor to be killed by the terminator, predator, and the aliens

Dogs face their butt to thr north pole whilst pooping

An ant can survive a fall from any distance

Ferral cats (street cats) are responsible for the extinction of 33 species

There were 6 ft 8 250 lb penguins at one point

the abbreviation 'lb' for pounds comes from the Latin 'libra' (scales), like the constellation.

Nancy cartwright (voice of bart simpson) donated 10 million dollars to the church of scientology.

the word "Idaho" is completely meaningless. The lobbyist who suggested the name lied about it being a Shoshone word for "gem of the mountains" and congress didn't bother verifying the claim.

Shaving your pubic hair increases the risk for STD's because shaving causes many fine cuts in the skin near your genitals, giving more access points for viruses and bacteria to enter your system.

I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."

Great line from Silence of the Lambs everyone knows. But most people don't realise Dr Hannibal Lecter is making a medical joke.

Lecter could be treated with drugs called monoamine oxidase inhibitors - MAOIs. As a psychiatrist, Lecter knows this.

The three things you can't eat with MAOIs? Liver, beans, wine.

Lecter is a) cracking a joke for his own amusement, and b) saying he's not taking his meds.

I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."

Great line from Silence of the Lambs everyone knows. But most people don't realise Dr Hannibal Lecter is making a medical joke.

Lecter could be treated with drugs called monoamine oxidase inhibitors - MAOIs. As a psychiatrist, Lecter knows this.

The three things you can't eat with MAOIs? Liver, beans, wine.

Lecter is a) cracking a joke for his own amusement, and b) saying he's not taking his meds.
this was dope

Back
Top Bottom