I never want to hurt somebody more than when they just reply "Oh."

calibeebee

Supporter
DRIVES ME UP THE WALL! I'll send a looooong freakin text to my girl about something and she'll hit me back 20 minutes later with "Oh."  Don't know why but that is the most disrespectful thing  ever. Does this bother anybody else?

Spoiler [+]
I already know what the first 10 replys will be in this thread.....

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

How you expect her to text you something long when she's in the middle of gettin her back blown out by tyrone

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

How you expect her to text you something long when she's in the middle of gettin her back blown out by tyrone

laugh.gif

But op, I know that feel homie.

laugh.gif

Its time for you to slowly dettach yourself. sounds like she doesnt care or you have her to high up on the pedal stool. my advise to you is to stop calling her and texing her and if u hit her up via tex or a typical convo keep it minum because you are putting to much into her so much that shes either bored or comfortable. Its sad but communication is key but if you constantly hit her up to the point that u guys have nothing to discuss then u need to keep it minum. best of luck or u could also hit her with the same medicine she gives u. she write u an esssay just say ok or lagggg on response have her tex u first then wait..... till she calls if she calls dont pick up wait for voice mail then when she drops something in the inbox you call her back and if she act mad or stank she loves u if not she's super comfy I don't know this chick only u do also start seeing other girls because she is liable to slip away

Chill the ok with a period at the end (ok.) grinds my gears. At that point you just stop texting and what for them to text you acting like they did nothing wrong. Then you're on another level of anger after that

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Its time for you to slowly dettach yourself. sounds like she doesnt care or you have her to high up on the pedal stool. my advise to you is to stop calling her and texing her and if u hit her up via tex or a typical convo keep it minum because you are putting to much into her so much that shes either bored or comfortable. Its sad but communication is key but if you constantly hit her up to the point that u guys have nothing to discuss then u need to keep it minum. best of luck or u could also hit her with the same medicine she gives u. she write u an esssay just say ok or lagggg on response have her tex u first then wait..... till she calls if she calls dont pick up wait for voice mail then when she drops something in the inbox you call her back and if she act mad or stank she loves u if not she's super comfy I don't know this chick only u do also start seeing other girls because she is liable to slip away
http://niketalk.com/topic...ech-vol-Irv-Gotti---club

laugh.gif

Yo I just made a topic about cheating !!!%%%...but that %@!$ was funny.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

didnt want to turn this into a relationship thread, I was meaning in general when anybody does this it bothers me......howeverrrrrr you just said the realist +%%+ ever.  And yes I've gone through all of that with my girl before.  Ended up to the point where I found out she was not being faithful and all of the sudden small things like that just seemed to make sense.  Thats all in the past and it doesnt happen with her anymore but you are exactly right in what you posted

"aight" "yeah" "damn"

uurghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh woof woof woof... arff arfff .. woof ..

K's and Oh's mean they don't want to talk to you anymore.

Or she brushing her teeth with another man dead babies.

^lol

i wish a girl would hit me with an "Oh." That's just low-key saying, 'you have a lot to say but it doesn't really mean anything'
you guys have your girlfriends do this to you?

shame.

You should txt her back another lengthy message and in the middle tell her that your banging her best friend and her sister.

Back
Top Bottom