I never want to hurt somebody more than when they just reply "Oh."

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Its time for you to slowly dettach yourself. sounds like she doesnt care or you have her to high up on the pedal stool. my advise to you is to stop calling her and texing her and if u hit her up via tex or a typical convo keep it minum because you are putting to much into her so much that shes either bored or comfortable. Its sad but communication is key but if you constantly hit her up to the point that u guys have nothing to discuss then u need to keep it minum. best of luck or u could also hit her with the same medicine she gives u. she write u an esssay just say ok or lagggg on response have her tex u first then wait..... till she calls if she calls dont pick up wait for voice mail then when she drops something in the inbox you call her back and if she act mad or stank she loves u if not she's super comfy I don't know this chick only u do also start seeing other girls because she is liable to slip away
didnt want to turn this into a relationship thread, I was meaning in general when anybody does this it bothers me......howeverrrrrr you just said the realist +%%+ ever.  And yes I've gone through all of that with my girl before.  Ended up to the point where I found out she was not being faithful and all of the sudden small things like that just seemed to make sense.  Thats all in the past and it doesnt happen with her anymore but you are exactly right in what you posted
 I bet 9 times out of ten, if you had some sort of title i.e. POLICE OFFICER Or a firemen she would respect you and give you that undivided attention and be the person you originally met. Now that you know shes unfaithful, why are you still with her. whos to say history wouldnt repeat itself. Are you familiar with that movie predator , the latest one. you remmber how they kept killing it and everytime another one came back it was harder to kill only because the predator learn there defense techniques. well in this situation she learned to be more secretive. im almost confident she still cheating. My reccomendation is to leave her. i dont know you but if you got a Good job, then work on some other area where you could high light youre attributes, just find someone else seriously shes playing you like a pawn and you gonna keep coming back thinking things would get better and i know what we have here is just a physical exchange.

ToppShotta wrote:

Its time for you to slowly dettach yourself. sounds like she doesnt care or you have her to high up on the pedal stool. my advise to you is to stop calling her and texing her and if u hit her up via tex or a typical convo keep it minum because you are putting to much into her so much that shes either bored or comfortable. Its sad but communication is key but if you constantly hit her up to the point that u guys have nothing to discuss then u need to keep it minum. best of luck or u could also hit her with the same medicine she gives u. she write u an esssay just say ok or lagggg on response have her tex u first then wait..... till she calls if she calls dont pick up wait for voice mail then when she drops something in the inbox you call her back and if she act mad or stank she loves u if not she's super comfy I don't know this chick only u do also start seeing other girls because she is liable to slip away
httphttp://niketalk.com/topic/292605/NT-loves--butcher-figures--speech-vol-Irv-Gotti---club://niketalk.com/topic...ech-vol-Irv-Gotti---club

Internet Thug
roll.gif

I find it worse when people end their thoughts with the ... when there is no need for it. ex. " this chick man..." or " ok..."

It makes me want to drive to their house and punch them in the face and force them to finish their thought.

One word responses annoy me in general. If I get two or three of them in a row after I've texted sentences, then I will just stop texting. I don't even send one word texts during a condo just because it annoys me when people do it to me
No Stackson wrote:
K's and Oh's mean they don't want to talk to you anymore.

Or she brushing her teeth with another man dead babies.

Yeah this is how I take it which is why I just stop replying. The reason it annoys me is because its such a rude way to try and end the convo. I'd rather someone just stop replying than do that nonsense.

Originally Posted by ToppShotta

http://niketalk.com/topic...ech-vol-Irv-Gotti---club
2iuz6vl.jpg

Epidemik The Great wrote:
ToppShotta wrote:

httphttp://niketalk.com/topic/292605/NT-loves--butcher-figures--speech-vol-Irv-Gotti---club://niketalk.com/topic...ech-vol-Irv-Gotti---club

2iuz6vl.jpg

Whats a pic of you're stool doing on this thread? I must admit it seems like an effective way to build calf muscles. Does it work for you, if so how much? never mind that, just post that in the buy/sell forum. I'm sure you ll get decent price.   

Agreed on K's.

LOL @ communication is key and the following advice is to ignore the broad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by ToppShotta

http://niketalk.com/topic...ech-vol-Irv-Gotti---club
2iuz6vl.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But depending on what kind of mood i'm in an "Oh" "Ok" "Ya" "Ha" "Lol" or any combination of those can get you cussed out 
laugh.gif

Replying with "Oh" just means that you really didn't have a response for the person but you were courteous enough to let them know you got the text.

"Ok" and "k" are annoying ... from ANYONE. I dont care if its my dad if I take the time to use punctuation and sentence structure put some effort into your response.
Also chick is prob busy or like most people literally shaking her head at a super lengthy response if un called for.
Read into it and between the lines at your own peril.

Originally Posted by Ice Shattered

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

2iuz6vl.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But depending on what kind of mood i'm in an "Oh" "Ok" "Ya" "Ha" "Lol" or any combination of those can get you cussed out 
laugh.gif

^^^^^ post count
roll.gif
roll.gif
    you have to crawl before you walk.

laugh.gif

chill out man!!! lol @ "internet thug"
 if i knew you were this soft and sensitive i wouldnt have made that post. Quit taking things so personally from strangers. Your life would proly be a lot easier.
But anyways, please don't address me anymore in this thread. No need to hijack.
Good day to you, sir.

didnt want to turn this into a relationship thread, I was meaning in general when anybody does this it bothers me......howeverrrrrr you just said the realist +%%+ ever.  And yes I've gone through all of that with my girl before.  Ended up to the point where I found out she was not being faithful and all of the sudden small things like that just seemed to make sense.  Thats all in the past and it doesnt happen with her anymore but you are exactly right in what you posted
 I bet 9 times out of ten, if you had some sort of title i.e. POLICE OFFICER Or a firemen she would respect you and give you that undivided attention and be the person you originally met. Now that you know shes unfaithful, why are you still with her. whos to say history wouldnt repeat itself. Are you familiar with that movie predator , the latest one. you remmber how they kept killing it and everytime another one came back it was harder to kill only because the predator learn there defense techniques. well in this situation she learned to be more secretive. im almost confident she still cheating. My reccomendation is to leave her. i dont know you but if you got a Good job, then work on some other area where you could high light youre attributes, just find someone else seriously shes playing you like a pawn and you gonna keep coming back thinking things would get better and i know what we have here is just a physical exchange.

got damn, you are on point. she has an obsession with cops and firemen.
frown.gif

If its my GF, none of that 'k' or 'oh' nonsense will happen
laugh.gif
...the anger that comes over me when people do this though

got damn, you are on point. she has an obsession with cops and firemen.
frown.gif
Pm me and maybe i could continue to give you the best advice i see fit. Say ahhh Youre not telling duck tales, if so you trolling harder than the man himself, Rumpelstiltskin.

Back
Top Bottom