I no longer mess with thick girls....

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

^you go to malls to get chicks? @#*.
roll.gif

Next time I see a sexy girl in the mall, I'll think of you and not speak to her.
Cool guy.

Originally Posted by easy1986

Hoosier Badboy you must be from the D,
I have ran though some of the chicks you posted lol.

LOL yeah which ones hit me up with a pm. Yeah I'm from the D all day but now I live in Saint Louis that's where shorty with the pink leggings is frombut D girls is something serious

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

I think they smell bad....all that thigh rubbin can't be good for the pH balance. Over the past few weeks, I've had a good run of small, yet fit women and they've all smelled great.

Discuss....

.....you're gay.
hey boi
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I think they smell bad....all that thigh rubbin can't be good for the pH balance. Over the past few weeks, I've had a good run of small, yet fit women and they've all smelled great.

Discuss....

.....you're gay.
hey boi
pimp.gif

are you agreeing?

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Nobody like thick females when they black. Cool.

But all the love for Hispanic, White, & whatever Kim K is is cool?
I finally understand you +%%%++.
word. I think saying you don't like black chicks is the cool thing on nt. Hell I don't mess with white or asian chicks like that but I don't make it a point to post it in every thread about chicks.
Dudes have got to be joking.
laugh.gif

Mannnnn, one of the worst smelling vajayjays I've ever experienced belonged to a skinny chick. Not even fit, straight skinny. Thank GOD I didn't have acondom so I had a good excuse to bail. But that jawn was ripe. I don't think it's bodytype as much as it is just hygiene. You can't tell me allthick girls be swampy down there. I refuse to believe it.

i think it's got alot to do with what these chicks be eating.

sometimes these thick broads don't eat no vegetables or fruit, and it comes out in their thang-thang.

straight fast food and junk, it just hasn't come out through their pores.

just like a female can taste in dudes nut when they ain't eatin right, female vaginal odor is just more pronounced because it's in a warm wet place.

best coochie i ever smelled belonged to a vegetarian i dated for a while. completely revolutionized my perception of eating the box.

damn i miss that #*#@@

Originally Posted by StuntHard

sometimes these thick broads don't eat no vegetables or fruit, and it comes out in their thang-thang.

just like a female can taste in dudes nut when they ain't eatin right, female vaginal odor is just more pronounced because it's in a warm wet place.

best coochie i ever smelled belonged to a vegetarian i dated for a while. completely revolutionized my perception of eating the box.

damn i miss that #*#@@
My homegirl stay drinking pineapple juice, we call her juicy fruit she is stacked. She put me on this years ago talking about dudes can taste hersweetness form the juice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THAT DEAL LIKE A HAPPY MEAL

Originally Posted by StuntHard

damn i miss that #*#@@
My homegirl stay drinking pineapple juice, we call her juicy fruit she is stacked. She put me on this years ago talking about dudes can taste her sweetness form the juice
pimp.gif

it's true.

Back
Top Bottom