I noticed Jeezy been on alot of people's songs lately......

I've been listening to Jeezy NONSTOP lately. His needs to drop in May/June so he can heat up the summer like he did with TM101. I know that won'thappen, but hopefully his Gangsta Grillz drops around that time.

Btw, is TM101 considered a classic?

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Everything has been great, I'm anticipating his next LP.

Totally agree. I was just tellin my dude Jeezy been beasting on everything. Glad he finally perfected everything and he has great beat selection so I can't wait for him to drop.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

I've been listening to Jeezy NONSTOP lately. His needs to drop in May/June so he can heat up the summer like he did with TM101. I know that won't happen, but hopefully his Gangsta Grillz drops around that time.

Yes.......Front to back, there wasn't one wack song on there. And I don't care what anyone says.

His improvements get exaggerated more and more every day. To me he is one of the better artists from the south, but he's not that much better than when hestarted.

Originally Posted by wildout4

verse on "luxury tax" is
pimp.gif

yeah he went in on that....

&

Both albums still get play from me...

^I don't think its a classic but the way that cd had the streets on lock for that summer was ridiculous. I mean the only real crossover hit had was SoulSurvivor and that cd still sold well and by the time that cd came out the huge decline of album sales had already started.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

^I don't think its a classic but the way that cd had the streets on lock for that summer was ridiculous. I mean the only real crossover hit had was Soul Survivor and that cd still sold well and by the time that cd came out the huge decline of album sales had already started.

I respect your opinion for saying it isn't a classic, but seriously what else could he have done.
-Like you said he has the streets on lock thatsummer(and up until damn near March of the next year). I mean EVERYBODY had that TM101.

-The Album sold well
-Strictly bangers front to back

-Had 2 big singles off of the album

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

He has a new album dropping in the summer....I'll post the article.

Any Info On A Mixtape Before The Album?? We Need A Jeezy And Drama Tape 1 More Time!!

Still Bang'n Can't Banned The Snowman & I Am The Street Dream!

Back
Top Bottom