i saw a lady die on the street today

damn, my grandpa witnessed this as a young adult and he couldn't eat for a week, except he saw someone getting ran over by a bus
frown.gif

rip

i remember seeing a gangster laying on the floor after being when i was 9. his moaning/groaning will never be forgotten. i hope this does not extremelytraumatize you for the rest of your life.

R.I.P.

i almost seen it happen once but the lady was really lucky. she opened the door and it took her a while to get out and BAM the door gets hit. if she wouldvegotten out sooner, she couldve been seriously hurt. the car that hit her car just kept going like nothing happened.

Damn, you okay? Like mentally? I saw a man get hit by a car and get knocked unconscious, luckily he lived. But I was shook while he was on the ground notmoving. I couldnt imagine seeing someone die so close to me.
RIP to the woman and her dog.

damn r.i.p.
last month my mom cousin's husband died in the highway, he got a heart attack while driving and there was some trailer truck with some emergency flairsbecause something happened to it, so then he kept going towards it very fast and bam he went to go hit the back of the trailer truck and ended up getting hishead decapitated
tired.gif
..she said tha she went to go see how messed up thecar was last week and she saw a piece of his head still in the car
eek.gif
!!

Damn.

Almost saw a toddler die about two weeks back in the grocery store... 2.5 year old kid choking on a grape. She couldn't breathe and it was looking reallybad for a while but apparently she coughed it out in the ambulance. I work in the meat dept. part-time and was like ##+... SMH

Originally Posted by Hugo

damn r.i.p.
last month my mom cousin's husband died in the highway, he got a heart attack while driving and there was some trailer truck with some emergency flairs because something happened to it, so then he kept going towards it very fast and bam he went to go hit the back of the trailer truck and ended up getting his head decapitated
tired.gif
..she said tha she went to go see how messed up the car was last week and she saw a piece of his head still in the car
eek.gif
!!
Really wish I didn't read that, that's just horrible man. Condolences to you and your family.

RIP to the the lady and dog in the OP's post.

RIP to her and her dog.
That would be some crazy stuff to see in person. I would almost think I was dreaming or something.

Damn that must be really graphic, I remember when I was 7 I seen this guy that commited suicide from his apartment and pieces of his head was on a lower floorrail and there was a big pool of blood on the ground, I was shook for a while.
frown.gif

sometimes you think you saw it all in the movies. all the blood and gore

but when you see it with your own two eyes in reality, its a whole different story. RIP, and hope you recover from this trauamatic experience

Back
Top Bottom