R.I.P.
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by prokid404

pics?
the eff outta here.
indifferent.gif

RIP

I remember about 6-7 years ago, my mom was driving on the freeway and a guy car stopped on the side. I'm guessing he was trying to cross to the other sideof the intersection to get off an exit and after we passed him, I heard a big thump. My brother and I turned around and saw him fly all the way up almost tothe top of the street light.
eek.gif
The next morning it was in the paper thathe got hit and died.
tired.gif

dont sweat it. If shes been living a faithful and good life, shes in heaven right now happy and praising god

that is terrible.. i remember i drove by the scene of a car accident and the guy was clutching his knee in pain.. i felt really badly for him, so i know if isaw something like this i would feel 10x worse.

R.I.P. to her.
frown.gif

That dude should've been paying attention
smh.gif
. Now cause of his stupidity a poor lady and her dog are dead
smh.gif
. R.I.P. to the lady and her dog
frown.gif
tired.gif

damn thats crazy...RIP

but, im hoping that YOU dont traumatized by it..what you witnessed is pretty crazy

I was in the car when my best friend died because of an accident. I escaped unscathed, He (driving, both of us wore belts) was knocked unconscious and wentdownhill from there. RIP Henry. RIP to this woman and her doggy.

Stuff like this makes you grow up REAL fast. You understand life is extremely fragile. Here one day, 30 minutes later... GONE!

Back
Top Bottom