I think Braylon Edwards dropped his pacifier....GOOD RIDDANCE scUMbag.... (UPDATE: There's more)

Last time I checked, Braylon has played every game on a 4-10 squad. He sure is contributing...

To getting a QB benched, a coach fired and a GM in hot water...

You're getting a little carried away here.

Edwards is not the only reason the Browns are 4-10.

The QB, the coach, and the GM all contributed in their own (upcoming) firings.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Well I'm spilling because of him publicly wielding charitable work as a hostage which is just so fantastically classless and pathetic.
tired.gif

He needs to grow the heck up.

David Terrell 2.0

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Well I'm spilling because of him publicly wielding charitable work as a hostage which is just so fantastically classless and pathetic.
tired.gif

David Terrell 2.0

He has every right to do whatever he wants with his time and money. But saying that he won't do any charity work in Cleveland was a slap in the face andsomething that shouldn't have been said.

But those people who yell at him and his parents need to grow up too. Cleveland fans have been pathetic and classless. As far as I'm concerned, ya'lldeserve each other.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

tired.gif

David Terrell 2.0

He has every right to do whatever he wants with his time and money. But saying that he won't do any charity work in Cleveland was a slap in the face and something that shouldn't have been said.

But those people who yell at him and his parents need to grow up too. Cleveland fans have been pathetic and classless. As far as I'm concerned, ya'll deserve each other.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Don't NObody around here know what his parents look like.

Clearly he is making the story up as a means to get out of town.

If its true what's going on with him & his family then the hell with Cleveland then.

I'd be out too & I'll take my charity too. He does play every game & practice.

Sure he drops balls, but if the team was half way decent then it wouldn't matter (See T.O). When you got people like Donte Stallworth earning they'remoney & people like Romeo Crennel not knowing how to call a game better then a 12 year old in Madden then I doubt Braylon is a problem.

Put Braylon on another team then we'll see what's good with, but if his family & his parents can't go outside just because of football then thehell with Cleveland's bum city & go somewhere else. Aint no need for an anyone to put up with that. Cleveland fans act like they're so used towinning & Braylon's messing up a long line of tradition with winning. EFF outta here. Them boys aint been nice Tim Couch led them to the playoffs &even that year they were a joke.

Back
Top Bottom