I think this deserves it's own thread.....NEW SIDEKICK COMING SOON!!

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

They don't want the Sidekick for just the name. They want it for the swivel screen, the DangerOS, the keyboard.
android is a continuation of that fanger OS....

swivel screen i can careless about...

da keyboard is back
pimp.gif

if people are allowed to grandfather their 20 sidekick plans to it imma be jelly....

is it touch screen?
edit:

although I think "the sidekick" has an undeserving social stigma,

I'm not copping until the stigma changes, that and I have no desire to goto T-mobile 

but honestly, it's looking to be the perfect phone, because nothing compares to the sidekick keyboard and/or android.

is it touch screen?
edit:

although I think "the sidekick" has an undeserving social stigma,

I'm not copping until the stigma changes, that and I have no desire to goto T-mobile 

but honestly, it's looking to be the perfect phone, because nothing compares to the sidekick keyboard and/or android.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

They don't want the Sidekick for just the name. They want it for the swivel screen, the DangerOS, the keyboard.

da keyboard is back
pimp.gif

if people are allowed to grandfather their 20 sidekick plans to it imma be jelly....

android and danger OS have nothing in common, at all.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da keyboard is back
pimp.gif

android and danger OS have nothing in common, at all.

By the way, the only reason I would cop is if my $20 Sidekick plan gets grandfathered. If not, I'm copping something else.

same here...only way i'd consider it but i doubt they will

By the way, the only reason I would cop is if my $20 Sidekick plan gets grandfathered. If not, I'm copping something else.

same here...only way i'd consider it but i doubt they will

Back
Top Bottom