I think this deserves it's own thread.....NEW SIDEKICK COMING SOON!!

--A sidekick with the latest version of android? Interesting...
--The last sidekick I had was the original LX from late 2007 before I went Blackberry.

--If this new sidekick has conversation style text and can hold more than 100...hmmmm

android x sidekick keyboard = win
better have some dam good specs though
pimp.gif

insert sortofwant.jpg

android x sidekick keyboard = win
better have some dam good specs though
pimp.gif

insert sortofwant.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

4g sidekick runnin android? hmmmmmmmm....if its got dual core processor 1.2ghz and a 4.3 inch screen amoled screen with da CLASSIC

sidekick keyboard, count me in.

i have a G2 , happy as hell with it but i might cop this as a backup phone, im interested to see the interface, and if its touchscreen..

4g sidekick runnin android? hmmmmmmmm....if its got dual core processor 1.2ghz and a 4.3 inch screen amoled screen with da CLASSIC

i have a G2 , happy as hell with it but i might cop this as a backup phone, im interested to see the interface, and if its touchscreen..

Originally Posted by MECKS

what rom u running? teamvillian gingervillian
pimp.gif
gives me over 17 hrs  every day without charge. waiting on that CM7 tho or stock ginger

pimp.gif
gives me over 17 hrs  every day without charge. waiting on that CM7 tho or stock ginger

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

pimp.gif
aww man u gotta perma-root  me, im just temp-rooted with visionary + v14 , and i undereclock it, usually at about 328mhz , it lasts about 10-14 hours with normal usage, and 2-3 days in idle

(i tested it out
laugh.gif
)

i love the G2 tho, but of course naive iphone users are always hating on it
eyes.gif

EDIT:

iphone geek "iphone 4 is the best phone ! period!"
me: "you dont have 4g or tethering"
iphone: "4g is the same as 3g, what do i need 4g for, 3g is already fast. i dont know what tethering is but who the hell needs that anyways"
me: "what if you want to download music, or watch a movie online, i can download a whole song in 5 seconds without wi-fi"
iphone: "why would i want to do that?"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
aww man u gotta perma-root  me, im just temp-rooted with visionary + v14 , and i undereclock it, usually at about 328mhz , it lasts about 10-14 hours with normal usage, and 2-3 days in idle

(i tested it out
laugh.gif
)

eyes.gif

EDIT:

iphone geek "iphone 4 is the best phone ! period!"
me: "you dont have 4g or tethering"
iphone: "4g is the same as 3g, what do i need 4g for, 3g is already fast. i dont know what tethering is but who the hell needs that anyways"
me: "what if you want to download music, or watch a movie online, i can download a whole song in 5 seconds without wi-fi"
iphone: "why would i want to do that?"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

(i tested it out
laugh.gif
)

eyes.gif

its not hard to perm root. i can help u step by step on perm rooting through aim if u want. but  use profiles using setcpu instead. have your phone run at lowest mhz automatically while the screen is off. and also after a your battery goes under 15% etc.. theres mad profiles u can create to make your battery last longer.

pimp.gif

(i tested it out
laugh.gif
)

eyes.gif

its not hard to perm root. i can help u step by step on perm rooting through aim if u want. but  use profiles using setcpu instead. have your phone run at lowest mhz automatically while the screen is off. and also after a your battery goes under 15% etc.. theres mad profiles u can create to make your battery last longer.

Guess I know what my jumpoff is getting for christmas.

I'm mad they're coming out with the 4g Vibrant already. guess I lose.

Guess I know what my jumpoff is getting for christmas.

I'm mad they're coming out with the 4g Vibrant already. guess I lose.

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Damn its some immature cats in here. Phone is gonna run android 2.3 only phone released period that runs that is the Nexus S plus this will be 4G unlike the Nexus S. The phone isn't under the Danger manufacturer anymore. So whats whats with all the jokes that arent funny by any means. The only difference this phone will probably have compared to other high end android phones is the way it flips out in my mind.

what do you expect from a SK thread???

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Damn its some immature cats in here. Phone is gonna run android 2.3 only phone released period that runs that is the Nexus S plus this will be 4G unlike the Nexus S. The phone isn't under the Danger manufacturer anymore. So whats whats with all the jokes that arent funny by any means. The only difference this phone will probably have compared to other high end android phones is the way it flips out in my mind.

what do you expect from a SK thread???

Back
Top Bottom