I think we all owe somebody an apology... (Eli Manning Appreciation)

He played horrible throughout the season and now that he is playing like he is supposed to and paid to then he deserves props?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Horrible through the season??? hmmm your an idiot....

He played well enough to carry us into the playoffs and into the superbowl... quit being a hater
smh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Edit: Warned- name calling.[/color]

neither the Cowboys or Packers have what one woud consider an elite secondary.

Cowboys have the same secondary as the Giants, diff is the Giants made important stops, and Eli simply outplayed Romo. Green Bay has one of the bettersecondaries in the NFC, and Plax/Toomer killed em all day cause Eli gave em' the ball right where they wanted it ALL GAME, and he outplayed Favre by alandslide @ Green Bay.

Originally Posted by nightruans

He played horrible throughout the season and now that he is playing like he is supposed to and paid to then he deserves props?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Horrible through the season??? hmmm your an idiot....

He played well enough to carry us into the playoffs and into the superbowl... quit being a hater
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Nobody was saying that before the Patriots game. NOBODY. Your ownfans were bashing on him all season long. In the Bills game thread, you had guys calling for the Giants to draft a QB in the third round next year. He put up a73.9 passer rating with 23 TDs and 27 turnovers!!!!! That's horrible if you ask me.

I thought it was coaching all along but the real reason why he was inconsistent in the regular season is...SHOCKEY. To keep him happy, Eli had to force ballsto him so he would shutup and just play. If he didnt get the ball to him, he would complain and be distracting. He intimidates the $%%$ out of Eli and Elicouldn't do anything because the fans love him. Shockey was good in the beginning of the season, but changed as the season went on.

Now Eli throws wherever he wants and to whoever he wants. Also they actually use a 3WR set since Shockey is gone. And there is no denying the change inEli's play without Shockey.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE REGULAR SEASON MEANS NOTHING....................THE PLAYOFFS MATTER THE MOST AND HE SHOWED UP AND SHUT EVERYONE UP!!!

HE'S A MANNING...IT'S IN HIS BLOOD!!!

Fraud of the Week=Eli Manning
Eli is still hot garbage. I think he is a Y Chromosome short of a full set.
The real Eli will show up a week from sunday. and its not the one you are all praising.
all ya'll fall back!
indifferent.gif

he proved us all wrong and won a super bowl way sooner than his brother did and those indy teams were stacked
i really dont like him all that much and i did root for the pats tonight
but you gotta give him some credit
im gonna eat my crow like a man on this one...
much respect eli
pimp.gif

Stop hating he brought a ring when all the odds were against him.

People hating like they could do better. If eli so bad why don't y'all suit up and play in a game?

Back
Top Bottom