i thought barbers mad alot of bank?

Working at them higher end men's shops aren't worth it. My barber did so for 3 months. 35-50 a cut and nice tips but like Vietstar said the company takes too much from them. I'm not going to lie that shop was :smokin (B Braxton in Harlem). Free drinks etc. being in the hood shop he is bringing 2k + a week. When your in a neighborhood that has a mix of everyone and is a area were everyone is worried about being fly you can make bank. It's funny when I go to the shop because out of 10 chairs only 2 are packed all day. Btw my barber only does appointment and is booked 90% of the time.

Ps. Mad a hell my barber in on vacation till Nov 5

Last edited:
Working at them higher end men's shops aren't worth it. My barber did so for 3 months. 35-50 a cut and nice tips but like Vietstar said the company takes too much from them. I'm not going to lie that shop was
smokin.gif
(B Braxton in Harlem). Free drinks etc. being in the hood shop he is bringing 2k + a week. When your in a neighborhood that has a mix of everyone and is a area were everyone is worried about being fly you can make bank. It's funny when I go to the shop because out of 10 chairs only 2 are packed all day. Btw my barber only does appointment and is booked 90% of the time.
Ps. Mad a hell my barber in on vacation till Nov 5
thats y u go mobile.... im seriously thinking about investing in a mobile barber/beauty shop

Most barbers sell drugs too so that might help. Without that tho it seems like it would just be average money unless they're in a good shop.

Barbers get taxed for using the booth.. Only the real good barbers..(who customers shows up Frequently and only let their barber cut their hair) make some kind of money..

My barber and his brother own their shop and both are driving Porsche trucks.

They only charge $10 a head, which is dirt cheap.

You gotta factor in the clientele and the fact that they are great barbers and get tipped well.

**** I even tip mine $5 since its so cheap.

You gotta market yourself and gain clients.

Its barbers that been in that same shop as them making nothin cuz they don't get off their *** and try to gain new customers.

They content with walk in cuz my barber and his brother only do appointments.

my uncle use to cut when he got out the pen, he was charging 20 a head for full/bread and 12 for shorties. He charged EVE looking chicks 40 because he had to have one of his chicks wash they hair most the time. He was averaging about 600 a day, then he had to pay chair fee which was 20%. Lets just say he started side hustles. To answer yo ? OP no they aint getting money like that, but thats because they usually dont stack they bread, cause its cash, and for some reason BARBERS or any body who gets paid cash is allergic to a bank account.

My barber and his brother own their shop and both are driving Porsche trucks.
They only charge $10 a head, which is dirt cheap.
You gotta factor in the clientele and the fact that they are great barbers and get tipped well.
**** I even tip mine $5 since its so cheap.
You gotta market yourself and gain clients.
Its barbers that been in that same shop as them making nothin cuz they don't get off their *** and try to gain new customers.
They content with walk in cuz my barber and his brother only do appointments.

Is this some new lingo i have yet to hear?

Back
Top Bottom