I thought sex was the best feeling in the world until...

Originally Posted by CJ616

Summer of 08, right before I went off to college 
30t6p3b.gif
.  Easily top 3 scariest moments of my life.

SN:  A lot of these chicks will find any excuse in the world not to use BC
30t6p3b.gif
This. Tombout heart defects and blood pressure and !#+$. My girl is on it and the only side effects I've seen are clearer skin and bigger boobs
tongue.gif

Im tripping right now and cant think straight.

my girl is mad cuz I told her to go visit the doc.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by eashawty

im tellin yall boys, get yo girl to get that mirena. my chick got it cause she know she would forget to take that pill every morning
My sister got pregnant & was on mirena... 
well damn...now u got me a lil nervous. i nut in her all the time tho, so that %@*# must be workin

Im tripping right now and cant think straight.

my girl is mad cuz I told her to go visit the doc.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by eashawty

im tellin yall boys, get yo girl to get that mirena. my chick got it cause she know she would forget to take that pill every morning
My sister got pregnant & was on mirena... 
well damn...now u got me a lil nervous. i nut in her all the time tho, so that %@*# must be workin

I'VE HAD SIX SCARES AND GOT FOUR GIRLS PREGNANT, ONE OF THE GIRLS GOT PREGNANT TWICE. YET I HAVE NO KIDS. LUCKY ME I GUESS....

I'VE HAD SIX SCARES AND GOT FOUR GIRLS PREGNANT, ONE OF THE GIRLS GOT PREGNANT TWICE. YET I HAVE NO KIDS. LUCKY ME I GUESS....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Were they all miscarriages? Or abortions?

aww man I feel you op, had this happen to me a couple times.

It's like everytime it happened I was like "never again" but it just kept on happening.

aww man I feel you op, had this happen to me a couple times.

It's like everytime it happened I was like "never again" but it just kept on happening.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

ABORTIONS.

ABORTIONS.

Originally Posted by illwill8710

A couple of raw pumps before putting the jimmy on
grin.gif

yea this makes a lot of sense....might as well just say !*+% it and go IN then pull out

memphisfinest wrote:
laugh.gif
i just don't get it
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by illwill8710

A couple of raw pumps before putting the jimmy on
grin.gif

yea this makes a lot of sense....might as well just say !*+% it and go IN then pull out

memphisfinest wrote:
laugh.gif
i just don't get it
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ABORTIONS.

You're stupid.

ABORTIONS.

You're stupid.

Back
Top Bottom