I thought sex was the best feeling in the world until...

im tellin yall boys, get yo girl to get that mirena. my chick got it cause she know she would forget to take that pill every morning

im tellin yall boys, get yo girl to get that mirena. my chick got it cause she know she would forget to take that pill every morning

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

the worst ever.

especially if the girl has irregular periods....the wait is unbearable.

birth control pills for sha win!!!
edit>> 1337 post 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
  my girl  was like that also...cant eat,sleep, or get nothing done in school due to her irregular periods

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

the worst ever.

especially if the girl has irregular periods....the wait is unbearable.

birth control pills for sha win!!!
edit>> 1337 post 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
  my girl  was like that also...cant eat,sleep, or get nothing done in school due to her irregular periods

Originally Posted by eashawty

My sister got pregnant & was on mirena... 

Originally Posted by eashawty

My sister got pregnant & was on mirena... 

word up.  this chick wanted me to pipe raw and was like but "it's feels good."  I said, "yeah, but a kid doesn't" and gave her the 
indifferent.gif
esp. since she will never be wifed by me. 

word up.  this chick wanted me to pipe raw and was like but "it's feels good."  I said, "yeah, but a kid doesn't" and gave her the 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CJ616

Summer of 08, right before I went off to college 
30t6p3b.gif
.  Easily top 3 scariest moments of my life.

SN:  A lot of these chicks will find any excuse in the world not to use BC
30t6p3b.gif
This. Tombout heart defects and blood pressure and !#+$. My girl is on it and the only side effects I've seen are clearer skin and bigger boobs
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom