I thought sex was the best feeling in the world until...

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You sir are correct, i had these moments a couple of times while in High School..

I didn't get so lucky recently tho
ohwell.gif
Damn Bee
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You sir are correct, i had these moments a couple of times while in High School..

ohwell.gif
Damn Bee
ohwell.gif

Congrats mane...had the same good news last week from shorty, i was fist pumping like a fool
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats mane...had the same good news last week from shorty, i was fist pumping like a fool
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thankfully I've never been in this situation and don't plan on changing that.  

Thankfully I've never been in this situation and don't plan on changing that.  

Originally Posted by eashawty

aye man, if u aint takin risk u aint livin. im a raw doggin fool....in the words of the great lil hot, "i be rawin !%#+, i be rawin !%#+, even if the +%*@# ugly @@!$ it still raw the $$#"

0d136f5366e29ab5c4eb688c7c7d9d9eedf92f97_r.jpg
AMEN
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

aye man, if u aint takin risk u aint livin. im a raw doggin fool....in the words of the great lil hot, "i be rawin !%#+, i be rawin !%#+, even if the +%*@# ugly @@!$ it still raw the $$#"

0d136f5366e29ab5c4eb688c7c7d9d9eedf92f97_r.jpg
AMEN
pimp.gif

I would lose sleep and focus in whatever I was doing... when I heard from girl that she threw up... I was already planning on moving away...at the age of 13.

I would lose sleep and focus in whatever I was doing... when I heard from girl that she threw up... I was already planning on moving away...at the age of 13.

You ain't lying.
Worst part about is, I wouldn't mind having a kid with this one particular ex. Now she's single and has a kid with someone else 
tired.gif

Oh well, you live and learn.

You ain't lying.
Worst part about is, I wouldn't mind having a kid with this one particular ex. Now she's single and has a kid with someone else 
tired.gif

Oh well, you live and learn.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif
Damn Bee
ohwell.gif
Tell me about it brah, being drunk off Ciroc clouds your judgement.. Summer parties FTL
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif
Damn Bee
ohwell.gif
Tell me about it brah, being drunk off Ciroc clouds your judgement.. Summer parties FTL
30t6p3b.gif

Had my ex scared twice a year ago but I knew she wasnt, came out negative.

Jumpoff wanted it last week, hell no.

Had my ex scared twice a year ago but I knew she wasnt, came out negative.

Jumpoff wanted it last week, hell no.

Back
Top Bottom