I thought the GREEN LANTERN was a Black Man... VOL. ...

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by cgutta

on another note if they have hal jordan go insane like in the comics, maybe they could introduce john stewart..................and maybe christina hendricks as hawk girl
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
you sir have a good thought process.  

This.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by cgutta

on another note if they have hal jordan go insane like in the comics, maybe they could introduce john stewart..................and maybe christina hendricks as hawk girl
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
you sir have a good thought process.  

This.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Can we just make this the official return of Meteor Man thread

a remake is needed....where are u Townsend!?!?
I swear I was gonna make a Meteor Man appreciation thread a few weeks ago, but got yuku'd.  Def one of my favorite movies of all time.

"I can see the headlines now, Golden Lords kill old man in loud orange hat, and stuff a whistle up his butt!!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Can we just make this the official return of Meteor Man thread

a remake is needed....where are u Townsend!?!?
I swear I was gonna make a Meteor Man appreciation thread a few weeks ago, but got yuku'd.  Def one of my favorite movies of all time.

"I can see the headlines now, Golden Lords kill old man in loud orange hat, and stuff a whistle up his butt!!"
laugh.gif

How does this fan made trailer look better.
30t6p3b.gif
Blake Lively is fine as hell but she looks out of place.

How does this fan made trailer look better.
30t6p3b.gif
Blake Lively is fine as hell but she looks out of place.

All I know about this is that it's not an accurate time setting that's why Hal is in that jet
laugh.gif

And yeah Reynolds would be a much better Rayner but that guy was a comic book artist so movie wise it wouldn't have all the excitement pre-ring. Whoever is making this is trying to entertain throughout with flying jets and $%!@. Looked like a scene out of Stealth

Messed up when I think of the black superheroes today or at all or any real popular ones. Spawn got his faced burnt off, that pic of Luke Cage got him looking like a zombie. Whole lot of black superheroes got black or night in their name anyway.

That superman cartoon reincarnation of Lex is a black guy to me I don't care what anyone says.

All I know about this is that it's not an accurate time setting that's why Hal is in that jet
laugh.gif

And yeah Reynolds would be a much better Rayner but that guy was a comic book artist so movie wise it wouldn't have all the excitement pre-ring. Whoever is making this is trying to entertain throughout with flying jets and $%!@. Looked like a scene out of Stealth

Messed up when I think of the black superheroes today or at all or any real popular ones. Spawn got his faced burnt off, that pic of Luke Cage got him looking like a zombie. Whole lot of black superheroes got black or night in their name anyway.

That superman cartoon reincarnation of Lex is a black guy to me I don't care what anyone says.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif

Clancy Brown is that dude.

laugh.gif

Clancy Brown is that dude.

laugh.gif

They could have made it work, it worked for SpiderMan being a geeky college student and photographer.
Hal Jordan is the perfect GL to start with, he is the most famous of all GLs, but I think someone else would have been a better choice.

Rayner would be great on film though, he is the most creative of all the GL's.

Like in that trailer, instead of a fist to punch those guys, he might have conjured up a giant Gundam robot and stomped on them instead.

laugh.gif

They could have made it work, it worked for SpiderMan being a geeky college student and photographer.
Hal Jordan is the perfect GL to start with, he is the most famous of all GLs, but I think someone else would have been a better choice.

Like in that trailer, instead of a fist to punch those guys, he might have conjured up a giant Gundam robot and stomped on them instead.

Originally Posted by RFX45

laugh.gif

I thought John was the most creative?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

laugh.gif

Nah, Rayners the most creative/original/imaginative being a graphic artist and all.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

laugh.gif

Nah, Rayners the most creative/original/imaginative being a graphic artist and all.

Actually, Alan Scott is somewhat connected to the GL Corps. His powers are just not from the power lantern source and his rings powers is connected to the Guardians of the Universe. He is still the original to use the name and derive his power from a ring concept.

Back
Top Bottom