I USED to SPEND $10,000 on Shoes, Now I travel the world INSTEAD

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by jubril

@sloanboy plenty of people travel alone.. I did 4 months alone when my friends left. So really there is no excuse and its really easy to meet people there.

Yea that is what I am facing. I will probably go alone and I don't drink either so when I am in a social setting I will always be that weird "Oh you don't drink" guy.
I saw your video about being black over there but I read other stuff that said anyone dark skinned will have a hard time getting action. Any tips?

Quite a few people don't drink, its not a big deal.    You creating things in head, and really overthinking things too much.     I can speak for myself I had no problem getting action and I am as dark as 
they come.     Yes sometimes I encountered some racial stuff, but not very often.     Most people and women are fine, and wont have an issue. 

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

Teach me how to Travel OP

You make $,  You buy plane ticket , you get an accommodation,  and you meet new people in your new town.  
lol but what do you want to know really 

You make $,  You buy plane ticket , you get an accommodation,  and you meet new people in your new town.  

The places you've been...Which you liked the most and rank the most costly high to low 

The places you've been...Which you liked the most and rank the most costly high to low 
I have to too many places to list but I will do top 3. 
1.  Thailand and it was very cheap by world standards and 7 months 

2. Hawaii  spent 3 months on 5 star resort very expensive by world standards 

3. Panama a month  spent there "central america"     Average pricing by world standards. 

1. Be on the look out for the best deals. some of mine...
5x0v1w.png

28rpi1e.png

ocjrd.png

2. Learn about skymiles and how the alliances work.

3. Make sure you get points for everything you do. (Finding the right credit card helps)

Food, Hotel, Flights, and things you buy every day.

My card gives me up to 15 points for every dollar spent.

34fembn.png

Once you get everything right. The trips will pay for themselves 
pimp.gif

33o65ub.png

If you need any help PM me.

Back
Top Bottom