I wanna thank god for being here today.

I saw a handicapped lady walking down the hallway on my right, I saw a blind person's dog in an office to my left while listining to the TV broadcast aboutFormer PM Bhutto being assasinated.

Thank god for all the blessings I have.

I saw a handicapped lady walking down the hallway on my right, I saw a blind person's dog in an office to my left while listining to the TV broadcast aboutFormer PM Bhutto being assasinated.

Thank god for all the blessings I have.

Originally Posted by Yoda

You're welcome.
Sorry but
laugh.gif

But on a real note, glad you were able to pull thru man.

Originally Posted by RetroAirs23

always never really appreciated life much b4 but since i came so close to death, i really appreciate it now.

Man I've been close to death so many times(and I'm pretty sure I've actually experienced it once) and I still don't appreciate life. Maybebecause I have yet to experience the best parts of life. I still thank God for having my back regardless on my outlook of life though.

thats wasup man glad u are alright.
Originally Posted by RetroAirs23

so EXACTLY one year from now at this time i was in a car accident. i broke my two arms, lost 3 teeth, including front teeth, had a big deep%+#* cut over my eye brows and hell of alot of other things.

i had to pee through a tube for a month, moms bathe me for 3 months and couldnt eat so i had to drink stuff to feed me.

doctors told my mom while i was in the hospital that i might not make it but i did.

just wanna thank god for allowing me to be here again with my family and friends. i mean i still got some operations to do with my mouth but most of my stuff has healed.

guess i didnt accomplish what i was put here for as yet.
ohwell.gif

Damn bo, how many arms do you have ?
laugh.gif

I've had a brush w death myself and its no laughing matter. Thank God for a purpose driven life. One early lesson I've learned is: DRIVE SLOW anddon't ride with no1 that isn't responsible...

Back
Top Bottom