I want to fight for full custody. ATTORNEYS CHIME IN

I have a 4 year old daughter who is with her mother one week and with me another week. When she is with her mother she
-misses school days (a lot)
-doesn't brush her teeth or shower
-spend most of the day with the babysitter
-has moved 4 times in the last year and a half
I have a stable home, a car, and a job. When i work she stays with her grandma.
Do i have a case? What can i do in my favor or say in my favor?
Help out a fellow brethren 
nthat.gif

Just bring proof, no? Get the teachers to report which days she misses school, get a testimony from the baby sitter, etc.

Idk, no attorney over here :lol:

Try to talk.to your local DSS, that would be the first thing I suggest. I intern at a Child Advocacy Center and see cases like yours fairly often. If it is as clear cut as you're implying, you should have a case. If you don't mind me asking, how are you and the baby mom's relationship? Maybe she would be willing to modify the custody.

I'm no attorney, but do you thing bruh, your daughter deserves better.

Power to you. You need proof

1. Better income
2. Better living condition
3. More family available for help
4. Better school achievements when with you
5. You having more free time
6. Expose her on whatever record she has, or any "unmotherly" conduct
7. ** support from her teachers! Very important
8. You being more qualified to raise her
9. More involved with outside activities when with you. Dance, soccer, anything

Hope this helps

Wish you luck OP

From what your stated, you should be able to gain custody or least modify the arrangement.

Power to you. You need proof

1. Better income
2. Better living condition
3. More family available for help
4. Better school achievements when with you
5. You having more free time
6. Expose her on whatever record she has, or any "unmotherly" conduct
7. ** support from her teachers! Very important
8. You being more qualified to raise her
9. More involved with outside activities when with you. Dance, soccer, anything

Hope this helps
THIS!!!
This is gold to me. Mad appreciated!!
Yea i might go into the court tomorrow. I have 7 of these things going for me lol

Bro just make sure you can prove everything you saying. I went to court for my son & let's just say the court will favor a woman regardless so you have to be able to prove everything that you saying.

Bro just make sure you can prove everything you saying. I went to court for my son & let's just say the court will favor a woman regardless so you have to be able to prove everything that you saying.

This. You really have to be able to prove above and beyond that she isn't taking care of business (and even then it might not be enough). I agree with whoever suggested talking with your BM and trying to work something out. You might be able to avoid a costly trip to the courts.

Go to court and get the process rolling, us men do have a chance but you'll never know unless you file those papers! You "appear" to have a strong guess and I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully you're successful. I got full custody and so you can you! :pimp:

You forgot to tell us about your history.
1st Year we were together.
2nd year i was giving her child support.
3rd year Judge told her i should be giving her less than what i was originally giving her. 
She started crying and made a huge scene in court. The judge said we were both young. 
That we can come to our own conclusion since there was no domestic violence, restraining orders, and we were the only idiots with out a lawyer
4th year starting January 2013 i stopped giving her child support cuz i started paying for the school (Private)

in a similar situation myself
mean.gif

I have a 4 year old daughter who is with her mother one week and with me another week. When she is with her mother she
nthat.gif
save your money....and invest in dope...etc. Plant dope in her house/car. Set her up with questionable characters of ppl. ala strippers, professional baby mommas, folks who are losers in life etc. Women are heavily favored in court....but not when it comes to criminal activities. It would cost you more in court cost attorney fees, and even then still moreso then likely you would lose. Possesion of controlled substances, and charges like this are pretty hard to beat, regardless if kids are involved or not.

nthat.gif
I swear my little brother has all those same exact issues with his bm. cept she turned into a stripper, lives in random trap spots, friends are a bunch of lowlife duccs and lesbians (she JUST turned 19, my brother is 23). Get out while you can, im trying to get my bro to pull this. You dont want kids growing up with issues.

Back
Top Bottom