I Was Arrested for Posession, Am I Going To Do Time???

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

i'm just sayin, though.

I'm not goin out like that.

I've got too many cousins and uncles that have done time and have seen too much OZ to know that the moment you get tried you have to go above and beyond to establish yourself.

But i really don't want to have to do that.

I'm changing my life, y'all. If i believed in religion i'd be mad religious right now, but i'm just starting with quitting smoking weed and drinking and trying to eat healthier.
You don't have to stab someone to establish yourself. Either destroy someone mentally or just stomp them out with your hands

i'm just sayin, though.

I've got too many cousins and uncles that have done time and have seen too much OZ to know that the moment you get tried you have to go above and beyond to establish yourself.

I'm changing my life, y'all. If i believed in religion i'd be mad religious right now, but i'm just starting with quitting smoking weed and drinking and trying to eat healthier.
You don't have to stab someone to establish yourself. Either destroy someone mentally or just stomp them out with your hands

U won't do anytime op..ppl catch that cds charge in md all the time and unless you are a repeat offender or got a large amount of dope on u they let u slide...you probly get probation that's it...

nah wont do  jail time, but you will have to come out your pocket for drug programs(random drug test),court fees, your DL might get suspened (if you was in a car), and a bunch
more BS, you get thru it no jail time charges droped..... if not then you will have to pay a fine and do bout 30 days, and your face might end up on next week Gotcha paper or whatever they
call it where you stay

U won't do anytime op..ppl catch that cds charge in md all the time and unless you are a repeat offender or got a large amount of dope on u they let u slide...you probly get probation that's it...

nah wont do  jail time, but you will have to come out your pocket for drug programs(random drug test),court fees, your DL might get suspened (if you was in a car), and a bunch
more BS, you get thru it no jail time charges droped..... if not then you will have to pay a fine and do bout 30 days, and your face might end up on next week Gotcha paper or whatever they
call it where you stay

although nothing is guaranteed in these situations, you shouldn't be going to jail.. maybe look into getting your own lawyer though, rates vary and lawyers are thirsty for work nowadays.

most likely scenario will probably be probation or community service or some sort of drug program. i highly doubt you'll end up on the other side of the wall but like i said, nothing is certain.

although nothing is guaranteed in these situations, you shouldn't be going to jail.. maybe look into getting your own lawyer though, rates vary and lawyers are thirsty for work nowadays.

most likely scenario will probably be probation or community service or some sort of drug program. i highly doubt you'll end up on the other side of the wall but like i said, nothing is certain.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

if you have a good job then you prob afford the 1500 right? isnt it an "OR"?

what would the 1500 be for? what is an "OR"?

You said:

CDS Possession of Marijuana, max penalty 1 yr or $1,000 fine.

CDS Possession of Paraphenalia, max penalty $500 fine.

so isnt it 1 year OR 1k? plus 500 for the other one.  1500 is worst case scenario.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

if you have a good job then you prob afford the 1500 right? isnt it an "OR"?

what would the 1500 be for? what is an "OR"?

You said:

so isnt it 1 year OR 1k? plus 500 for the other one.  1500 is worst case scenario.

$#*%% you'll be fine chill and stop worrying.. 
laugh.gif

ESP. If it's your 1st charge and a Misdemeanor 

they'll prolly give you probation at the most .. Possibly unsupervised at that ...

could possibly get Probation Before Judgement  or a Stat ( stay of trouble for a year.. It goes away )

Stop stressing ..

It's just a few bags of weed.. 
laugh.gif

$#*%% you'll be fine chill and stop worrying.. 
laugh.gif

ESP. If it's your 1st charge and a Misdemeanor 

they'll prolly give you probation at the most .. Possibly unsupervised at that ...

could possibly get Probation Before Judgement  or a Stat ( stay of trouble for a year.. It goes away )

Stop stressing ..

It's just a few bags of weed.. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

So Friday night I got pulled over , Waldorf, MD.

Cops found a couple bags, locked me up over night.

Saw the commisioner, got my charges, and was released on my own recognizence.

Here's what I got charged with:

anyone have any idea what might go down? This is my first time ever being arrested, so i'm thinking I have a good chance at just doing some kind of drug program as opposed to doing jail time.  On the other hand, though, I am Black. 

I've got a Preliminary Inquiry in a little over a week. What is this? Should I have a lawyer for this? I hear all these horror stories about a public defender, but I don't have any money for a lawyer. If I get a Public defender will I end up doing time?

Jeez, guys. I don't wanna go to jail. I don't wanna have to stab someone my first day out of fear of "rape-dude" status.
sounds like u should be in jail
i'm just sayin, though.

if only you had started eating brown rice and chicken breast earlier, then maybe the cops wouldn't have stopped you.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

So Friday night I got pulled over , Waldorf, MD.

Cops found a couple bags, locked me up over night.

Saw the commisioner, got my charges, and was released on my own recognizence.

Here's what I got charged with:

anyone have any idea what might go down? This is my first time ever being arrested, so i'm thinking I have a good chance at just doing some kind of drug program as opposed to doing jail time.  On the other hand, though, I am Black. 

I've got a Preliminary Inquiry in a little over a week. What is this? Should I have a lawyer for this? I hear all these horror stories about a public defender, but I don't have any money for a lawyer. If I get a Public defender will I end up doing time?

Jeez, guys. I don't wanna go to jail. I don't wanna have to stab someone my first day out of fear of "rape-dude" status.
sounds like u should be in jail
i'm just sayin, though.

if only you had started eating brown rice and chicken breast earlier, then maybe the cops wouldn't have stopped you.

Back
Top Bottom