I Was Arrested for Posession, Am I Going To Do Time???

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

idk abt where you live but I was arrested in nov last yr for the same *#+*. Had like 2 bags, didnt stay overnight but I got a court date. I went and they told me the state wasnt ready for my case (nvr heard dat b4
ohwell.gif
) and they gave me a # 2 call if i didnt  receive another date in the mail in 90 days. I gotta call march 20th, so far nothin yet, was my first time 2 n im black 2 btw

Meant that your case was minor as hell .. they haven't even begun to prepare for it

They read the docs and was like *pics up and reads  charge paper*  "2 bags? THATS IT?! ...FOH! * throws paper on the desk in disgust*

you'll be fine too 
laugh.gif

never heard about them  having you call in about your own court date tho 
roll.gif

That is some new $+++ 

@%*# around and may throw that out

lol i was nvr rly worried 2 tell u the truth, its jus annoying cuz it takes so long to get it done wit, it will b som bull @+$% if i get a letter on the 19th right
laugh.gif
(checks mailbox)

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

idk abt where you live but I was arrested in nov last yr for the same *#+*. Had like 2 bags, didnt stay overnight but I got a court date. I went and they told me the state wasnt ready for my case (nvr heard dat b4
ohwell.gif
) and they gave me a # 2 call if i didnt  receive another date in the mail in 90 days. I gotta call march 20th, so far nothin yet, was my first time 2 n im black 2 btw

Meant that your case was minor as hell .. they haven't even begun to prepare for it

They read the docs and was like *pics up and reads  charge paper*  "2 bags? THATS IT?! ...FOH! * throws paper on the desk in disgust*

you'll be fine too 
laugh.gif

never heard about them  having you call in about your own court date tho 
roll.gif

That is some new $+++ 

@%*# around and may throw that out

lol i was nvr rly worried 2 tell u the truth, its jus annoying cuz it takes so long to get it done wit, it will b som bull @+$% if i get a letter on the 19th right
laugh.gif
(checks mailbox)

Damn that sucks...I've been pulled I've countless times all while burning.. All they did was take some of my weed and smashed my bong in my trunk. never carry anything over an oz.

Damn that sucks...I've been pulled I've countless times all while burning.. All they did was take some of my weed and smashed my bong in my trunk. never carry anything over an oz.

damn its a wrap u gettin a 3rd strike n an L
nah but seriously im only accustomed to CA laws so MD is outta my juristiction wish i could be more help

damn its a wrap u gettin a 3rd strike n an L
nah but seriously im only accustomed to CA laws so MD is outta my juristiction wish i could be more help

An important question that has yet to be asked in this thread is, what type of bud did you have?

If you had some reggie I think it'll strengthen your chances of doing time but if you had some high-grade I think the deputies will understand that you have a somewhat expensive taste and a potent smell will enhance their sympathy towards you and you will probably get off just fine.

An important question that has yet to be asked in this thread is, what type of bud did you have?

If you had some reggie I think it'll strengthen your chances of doing time but if you had some high-grade I think the deputies will understand that you have a somewhat expensive taste and a potent smell will enhance their sympathy towards you and you will probably get off just fine.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Dont kno abt OP but I had sour, funny part is when dey was takin me to the precinct one of the dickhead cops opened 1 n sed dam dat smells good, didnt help me in any way

Dont kno abt OP but I had sour, funny part is when dey was takin me to the precinct one of the dickhead cops opened 1 n sed dam dat smells good, didnt help me in any way

This is probably the stupidest logic I've ever heard.

"officer man... it's chronic, don't worry about it.
grin.gif
"
"Well sir it appears you should be on your way. Don't let me catch you again.
wink.gif
"

$%*@%@* dumb @%!.
30t6p3b.gif

This is probably the stupidest logic I've ever heard.

"officer man... it's chronic, don't worry about it.
grin.gif
"
"Well sir it appears you should be on your way. Don't let me catch you again.
wink.gif
"

$%*@%@* dumb @%!.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom