I went ahead and "marked forum as read" because all these posts suck.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Toasting in epic bread.

Khlav what should I make for dinner? It's 11:15pm here but I feel like cooking.

I made lasagna last night.  What do you have in the kitchen? 

Originally Posted by wanksta23

<3
oh hay!

seein that sn makes me feel like i'm in college again. NT is still that place. just gotta come on the right days.

It seems like almost every other thread is a relationship or girl issue thread. Pretty annoying to see 2/3 of the front page with all that nonsense.

Assorted pastas, 1.5lb dethawed turkey burger, salmon slices... and black beans.

A lot of black beans.

useref15 wrote:
It seems like almost every other thread is a relationship or girl issue thread. Pretty annoying to see 2/3 of the front page with all that nonsense.

Originally Posted by useref15

It's a generation of frail men learning of women via ifap on their iphones, who have no real world ability to interact with women other than yelling out, "HEY GIRL, WHAT YOU SITTIN ON?!" or "HEY MA, WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!", which is unfortunate.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Assorted pastas, 1.5lb dethawed turkey burger, salmon slices... and black beans.

A lot of black beans.

I don't do fish man, you're on your own.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

seein that sn makes me feel like i'm in college again. NT is still that place. just gotta come on the right days.

pimp.gif

Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that’s where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and $#!%.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that’s where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and $#!%.

If that's the necessary effort to construct a door, then you just superstructed the sears tower with my head.

YOU BLEW MY MIND.

If you read this in the "Hey Jimmy!" voice from The College Dropout's skits it's even more funny.
roll.gif

Is this one of those threads where if anyone besides Khlav/Muscle68/Henz0/206/retrokid/kerry/Goldenarmz made it, it would get locked? But since they are OG they get to enjoy the internet worship?
... just wondering.

big-brotha1.jpg

Spoiler [+]
23lgj9s.jpg

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

Is this one of those threads where if anyone besides Khlav/Muscle68/Henz0/206/retrokid/kerry/Goldenarmz made it, it would get locked? But since they are OG they get to enjoy the internet worship?
... just wondering.

Pardon me, Mr. Wagstaff, but there is no favoritism here on NikeTalk.

Kinda random to be posting up a storm after being MIA for so long. 

You're bored tonight are you? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom