I will NEVER use a fast food restaurant bathroom again.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whole story was just random. Down syndrome kid with a glass eye and a cowboy hat?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I literally thought the same thing
laugh.gif
glass eye and a cowboy hat??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whole story was just random. Down syndrome kid with a glass eye and a cowboy hat?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I literally thought the same thing
laugh.gif
glass eye and a cowboy hat??
laugh.gif

Great. Now we have to worry about gangs of black teenagers taking dumps in unlocked stalls, rockin' down syndrome with cowboy boots and glass eyes accosting us in KFC restrooms? I'm lost, and at a loss...

Great. Now we have to worry about gangs of black teenagers taking dumps in unlocked stalls, rockin' down syndrome with cowboy boots and glass eyes accosting us in KFC restrooms? I'm lost, and at a loss...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hell is going on here? "Distraught"? You must be the kid that would cry when you were playin wit barbies on the kickball field in 3rd grade and someone kicked sand in your eyes b
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hell is going on here? "Distraught"? You must be the kid that would cry when you were playin wit barbies on the kickball field in 3rd grade and someone kicked sand in your eyes b
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

Wait, so because a special needs kid didn't lock the door that's somehow a knock on fast food bathrooms?
I think OP posted this to see our responses.
After carefully studying our responses, he'll make an educated choice on whether it's a good look to petition fast food restaurants to ban mentally-disabled individuals from ever entering.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Wait, so because a special needs kid didn't lock the door that's somehow a knock on fast food bathrooms?
I think OP posted this to see our responses.
After carefully studying our responses, he'll make an educated choice on whether it's a good look to petition fast food restaurants to ban mentally-disabled individuals from ever entering.

Originally Posted by babyface34

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by babyface34

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom