I Will Not Wear a Mask

So I'm out in rural land today, and stopped at Walmart & I must say about 25% percent of the store (excluding workers) were wearing a mask. Similar situation occured last week, but in the a different area. I'd say it was 50/50 over there.

Walmart has these wild big signs explaining the government mandate, but today when I went it was like it wasn't even there.

I say that to say this specifically to the people that don't & won't wear a mask (in public gathering); why won't you wear a mask?

If u give credence to it, her aquarius logic makes sense. I have that issue too. Admittedly the mask thing was hard for me at 1st but aquarius's are also known for being humanitarian's & she isn't being that.

She'll come around. She's almost there :lol: Hopefully it doesn't take something drastic for her to come around though.
Just wear the **** and shut the **** up. It aint that deep.

nothing more American than denying something exist so you can be free from its serious implications.
If this were the case from the jump mask mandates could possibly be over rn. Your approach would be great, but this just isn't case. Specifically on the outskirts.

I wear a mask but I don't really give a **** anymore if someone doesn't wanna wear one. If I get sick because someone without a mask walked by me, then I guess I'm just not built for humanity. You get what you pay for when you decide to walk into a Walmart during a pandemic or any other venue where you know there's gonna be people. People kill me when they act shocked to see maskless people at a ****ing Costco or Migos outdoor concert. You do know what country you're in, right?

My 2020 theme

biggie-ready-to-die-album-cover-1400687302-view-0.jpg

If u give credence to it, her aquarius logic makes sense. I have that issue too. Admittedly the mask thing was hard for me at 1st but aquarius's are also known for being humanitarian's & she isn't being that.

She'll come around. She's almost there :lol: Hopefully it doesn't take something drastic for her to come around though.

If this were the case from the jump mask mandates could possibly be over rn. Your approach would be great, but this just isn't case. Specifically on the outskirts.
That horoscope BS is for females my guy

Just an FYI too, Walmart has free pick up if you don’t want to go in the store. It’s super simple and I’ve been doing it during the whole pandemic. You download the Walmart app and order everything from there, choose a pick up time, and pull up to the designated spot and they bring your groceries out for you. It’s not perfect because sometimes they’re out of items but you can set it to pick replacements if you want. I use Walmart, and instacart lets you do pickup for Aldi’s for $1.99 if you spend at least $35.

Back
Top Bottom