I Will Not Wear a Mask

That said, here in NYC, the WHITE people that are causing all of the problems, are the Hasidic Jews.

SOURCE:

A man was attacked at a protest in Brooklyn.

"

Last edited:
Once I got the homemade cloth ones and throw them in laundry I didn't mind them and with winter coming in the north east no chapped lips gang.

The medical ones would get fuzzy and get in and tickle my nose and that sucked.

I mean it's literally like 95 percent effective and people still think they can't breathe and ****.

Two weeks ago I was in the post office and witnessed an altercation between a white woman not wearing a mask and and younger black man who was wearing a mask.

It was myself towards the front of the line, the young black man roughly 6 ft behind me and the white woman no more than 2 ft behind the black man.

Since I saw that she wasn’t wearing a mask I stepped out of line and stood in the corner of the post office until the postal worker was ready for me to come do my business. Probably unnecessary but catch me always with the abundance of caution.

The guy behind me kinda did the same thing within seconds of me doing it.

The white woman became enraged and yelled “what’s the problem!”.

I started laughing as did the other guy. My desire to get into altercations in public is currently at an all time low. His desire must have been peaking. He kept laughing, upsetting the woman even more. He got called up to the register at the same time I did.

On his way out he kicked over the woman’s stack of boxes and called her a Neanderthal, at which point she completely lost it and may have had a minor stroke.

I wanted to stick around but I’ve already seen how these things end...

If you’re not gonna wear a mask the least you can do is shut the f up about it and give people 6ft.

Wearing a mask isn't too bad. Wearing glasses with the mask can get annoying, getting fogged up. It's good to get some fresh air when you lower the mask. Just get from A to B and back with your mask on.

I wear a mask and really don't give AF what other people do 🤷🏽‍♂️
hope it's a N-95

regular masks, even surgical masks, may slightly lower the chances of you getting the virus but it's really not very effective by itself. what is effective is both parties wearing a mask as it significantly lowers the chance of you getting the virus as opposed to only one person wearing the mask
so you should care if people are around you not wearing the mask. and if you are around people who aren't wearing masks you should get an N-95 and eye protection. eye protection that seals

the amount of misinformation out there is alarming. no wonder why america is in such terrible shape. i hear and read naive statements like this everyday.

Wearing a mask isn't too bad. Wearing glasses with the mask can get annoying, getting fogged up. It's good to get some fresh air when you lower the mask. Just get from A to B and back with your mask on.

Man, tell me about it. No matter how much I pinch the nose part of the mask, my glasses still get a little foggy.

hope it's a N-95

regular masks, even surgical masks, may slightly lower the chances of you getting the virus but it's really not very effective by itself. what is effective is both parties wearing a mask as it significantly lowers the chance of you getting the virus as opposed to only one person wearing the mask
so you should care if people are around you not wearing the mask. and if you are around people who aren't wearing masks you should get an N-95 and eye protection. eye protection that seals

the amount of misinformation out there is alarming. no wonder why america is in such terrible shape. i hear and read naive statements like this everyday.
In unpublished work, Linsey Marr, an environmental engineer at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, and her colleagues found that even a cotton T-shirt can block half of inhaled aerosols and almost 80% of exhaled aerosols measuring 2 µm across. Once you get to aerosols of 4–5 µm, almost any fabric can block more than 80% in both directions, she says.

Multiple layers of fabric, she adds, are more effective, and the tighter the weave, the better. Another study10 found that masks with layers of different materials — such as cotton and silk — could catch aerosols more efficiently than those made from a single material.

Benn worked with Danish engineers at her university to test their two-layered cloth mask design using the same criteria as for medical-grade ventilators. They found that their mask blocked only 11–19% of aerosols down to the 0.3 µm mark, according to Benn. But because most transmission is probably occurring through particles of at least 1 µm, according to Marr and Jimenez, the actual difference in effectiveness between N95 and other masks might not be huge.

and? the whole article proves my point

you stated non n95 masks aren't that effective and the last line in that article states there is not a huge difference between wearing an n95 mask and other masks so whats the purpose of telling dude you hope he's wearing an n95 mask especially since they're still hard to come by?

Back
Top Bottom