I won a Wii at work...

I'd give it if I had any close family/friends that had kids or something, but you could sell it too, you just won't get that much.

I'd give it if I had any close family/friends that had kids or something, but you could sell it too, you just won't get that much.

Originally Posted by jehims

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by Demps

Go to the hood, look for any kid and ask to see their report card and If they have good grades then give it to them.

thats what I would do.
this is what i'm thinkin about doin.
wait in front of a school and follow a lonely little boy going back home when it gets dark...keep following him and when he notices you, chase after him. This will cause him to run as fast as he can because obviously a man following you at night and holding a bag is kinda creepy to a little kid. Keep chasing him until you corner him into a dark alley way and walk up to him slowly while softly saying, "it's gonna be alright....i wont hurt you little boy...". Then steal his lunch money that he saved for that day, in which he was hoping to save up for a wii.

As for the wii....raffle sounds like a plan.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jehims

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by Demps

Go to the hood, look for any kid and ask to see their report card and If they have good grades then give it to them.

thats what I would do.
this is what i'm thinkin about doin.
wait in front of a school and follow a lonely little boy going back home when it gets dark...keep following him and when he notices you, chase after him. This will cause him to run as fast as he can because obviously a man following you at night and holding a bag is kinda creepy to a little kid. Keep chasing him until you corner him into a dark alley way and walk up to him slowly while softly saying, "it's gonna be alright....i wont hurt you little boy...". Then steal his lunch money that he saved for that day, in which he was hoping to save up for a wii.

As for the wii....raffle sounds like a plan.
laugh.gif

Go to one of ur old schools to one of ur favorite teachers classrooms and propose the reward for the kid w/ the best report card or class grade

Go to one of ur old schools to one of ur favorite teachers classrooms and propose the reward for the kid w/ the best report card or class grade

Christmas gift for your little nephews/neices or what have you.

But if you do decide to do the raffle, then I'm good with that, too.
laugh.gif

Christmas gift for your little nephews/neices or what have you.

But if you do decide to do the raffle, then I'm good with that, too.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom