I won't sleep with her.....

1. if she has messed with one of my homeboys or brother (there was this chick probably early 30's and she works in the courthouse with my brother and Ieverytime we go to this little bar she's there and always extra touchy feely, buying me drinks, face talkin me, etc. well anyway I was seeing what was upand come to find out she messed with my brother, had to dead that real fast)

2. if she's married

I just can't get down like that.
What are some reasons you won't mess with a dope chick that's throwing the P at you?

Only if it was one of my dudes ex's and he still had feelings for her

JayHood23 wrote:
1. if she has messed with one of my homeboys or brother (there was this chick probably early 30's and she works in the courthouse with my brother and I everytime we go to this little bar she's there and always extra touchy feely, buying me drinks, face talkin me, etc. well anyway I was seeing what was up and come to find out she messed with my brother, had to dead that real fast)

2. if she's married

What are some reasons you won't mess with a dope chick that's throwing the P at you?

I Concur

Originally Posted by JayHood23

1. if she has messed with one of my homeboys or brother (there was this chick probably early 30's and she works in the courthouse with my brother and I everytime we go to this little bar she's there and always extra touchy feely, buying me drinks, face talkin me, etc. well anyway I was seeing what was up and come to find out she messed with my brother, had to dead that real fast)

2. if she's married

-macNcheeesee

I feel you on both bruh.

Ill add:

1. Boy's ex-girlfriend (doesn't matter if he doesn't have feelings anymore or whatever, I wont do it)
2. She's burnin
3. Is super beat, ugly, trash, etc.
4. has 9 toes
laugh.gif
..naw i prolly would if she's cold

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If she's a racist.
If I'm messing with a white chick let me find out her pops doesn't like black people I'm gonna make it my personal mission to seek anddestroy her insides and smash with the power of a thousand titans

Originally Posted by henz0

Only if it was one of my dudes ex's and he still had feelings for her

"thas the only time i wont mess with her...although my homies have messed with a couple of my ex's after i was done with them".

1. If she went out with a homie or brother.

2. If she's wack/ugly.

3. If she's not cool/has a terrible personality.

1) If she messed with brother/close friend
2) If is she ghetto/drama queen/loud
3) Bad hygiene
4) Incompatible personalities
5) If her (()) can fit my flat screen inside it

If she's a racist.
If I'm messing with a white chick let me find out her pops doesn't like black people I'm gonna make it my personal mission to seek and destroy her insides and smash with the power of a thousand titans

Maybe even get her preggo on purpose
nerd.gif

if she messed around with one of my friends or family members
if she was taken (bf or married)
if she was annoying as hell
if she didnt know how to take care of herself (hygiene)

If she's a racist.
If I'm messing with a white chick let me find out her pops doesn't like black people I'm gonna make it my personal mission to seek and destroy her insides and smash with the power of a thousand titans

roll.gif
i chuckled

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

If she's a racist.

Maybe even get her preggo on purpose
nerd.gif

Or have her get my name tatted on her neck.

if i've ever seen her vomit or blackout drunk

otherwise i'll smash with the power vested in me by the state of ny

Originally Posted by macNcheese

2. if she's married

-macNcheeesee

I feel you on both bruh.

Ill add:

1. Boy's ex-girlfriend (doesn't matter if he doesn't have feelings anymore or whatever, I wont do it)
2. She's burnin
3. Is super beat, ugly, trash, etc.
4. has 9 toes
laugh.gif
..naw i prolly would if she's cold
same plus
5. if shes trying to talk to me and my boy at the same time.
6. if she knows my family back home

If she's a racist.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom