Upton > That girl in your avy
grin.gif

I get people have preferences, but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Kate Upton's breasts must be blinding you from her face...and her long back
that fuses into her thighs.

I think Kate Upton has a nice body. She does have something feminine to her like her breasts. She has a flatback? If she does, whatever. Just like a girl with a flat chest does not take away from her beauty or feminity if she is a gorgeous girl and has a nice body everywhere else. I know some men are pickier and like their women with full assets everywhere. But, in my opinion,I think Kate Upton has enough beauty in her for anything she supposedly lacks.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]First time (and probably the last) I'm going to go ahead and agree with you.  I'd take this chick no questions asked as is (based on her looks/physical)
pimp.gif
.. And I don't care for breasts, but at least she has that.
happy.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Carver

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think Kate Upton has a nice body. She does have something feminine to her like her breasts. She has a flatback? If she does, whatever. Just like a girl with a flat chest does not take away from her beauty or feminity if she is a gorgeous girl and has a nice body everywhere else. I know some men are pickier and like their women with full assets everywhere. But, in my opinion,I think Kate Upton has enough beauty in her for anything she supposedly lacks.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]First time (and probably the last) I'm going to go ahead and agree with you.  I'd take this chick no questions asked as is (based on her looks/physical)
pimp.gif
happy.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

First time (and probably the last) I'm going to go ahead and agree with you.  I'd take this chick no questions asked as is (based on her looks/physical)
pimp.gif
happy.gif
I know you strongly dislike me, but I am sure you'd agree to others things I sometimes post because I have read some of your posts and see myself agreeing with your point of view.
laugh.gif

I just feel like men (women too) sometimes will use ANYTHING to downplay a women's beauty. So they have to mention what she lacks to take away from her beauty. Don't see how this girl can be regarded as being average, but to each their own.   

First time (and probably the last) I'm going to go ahead and agree with you.  I'd take this chick no questions asked as is (based on her looks/physical)
pimp.gif
happy.gif
I know you strongly dislike me, but I am sure you'd agree to others things I sometimes post because I have read some of your posts and see myself agreeing with your point of view.
laugh.gif

I just feel like men (women too) sometimes will use ANYTHING to downplay a women's beauty. So they have to mention what she lacks to take away from her beauty. Don't see how this girl can be regarded as being average, but to each their own.   

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can agree with that somewhat, but for me, based purely on looks, a woman with big breasts and not much else just looks funny/unproportioned compared to a woman, with a great lower half.
That plus I'm not a breast man anyway, so that would just be a bonus. So no, I'm not reaching for "anything" like another user said, I'm just using clear vision and common sense. So when
I mention something like a "6.5/7.0", that's average to me, and I'd like to think that that's the same for other dudes who can do better than just settle. Keep in mind, I never even said she wasn't
attractive in the first place, just that how she looks to me, there's plenty of other celebs and even regular girls who look way better than her, especially for a thread being devoted to her.

*waits for "So you see 10s everyday?" "So you wouldn't smash" "Well post pics of girls you see everyday" and other blanket NT statements* 

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can agree with that somewhat, but for me, based purely on looks, a woman with big breasts and not much else just looks funny/unproportioned compared to a woman, with a great lower half.
That plus I'm not a breast man anyway, so that would just be a bonus. So no, I'm not reaching for "anything" like another user said, I'm just using clear vision and common sense. So when
I mention something like a "6.5/7.0", that's average to me, and I'd like to think that that's the same for other dudes who can do better than just settle. Keep in mind, I never even said she wasn't
attractive in the first place, just that how she looks to me, there's plenty of other celebs and even regular girls who look way better than her, especially for a thread being devoted to her.

*waits for "So you see 10s everyday?" "So you wouldn't smash" "Well post pics of girls you see everyday" and other blanket NT statements* 

Originally Posted by the coolness

And she's only 19!!! NINETEEN! She's only gonna get better with time...
Yea that's true too. Maybe she'll be on a JLH or Eva Mendes type steez in due time. 

Originally Posted by the coolness

And she's only 19!!! NINETEEN! She's only gonna get better with time...
Yea that's true too. Maybe she'll be on a JLH or Eva Mendes type steez in due time. 

That staring contest was BS

....but for real, Upton is gorgeous...and has an awesome personality to tag along...I love white girls

That staring contest was BS

....but for real, Upton is gorgeous...and has an awesome personality to tag along...I love white girls

It's all good. It's your taste and preference. I am sure if Kate Upton had a phatty you'd find her more attractive because that is what is appealing to you on a woman's body. That's just your bias. Just to add a point, most women are not proportioned. A girl with no boobs and just a phatty can be unproportioned too.

I think her body is very nice. But, I tend to find the beauty in women's bodies in all shapes, as long as they look healthy. I think she has a beautiful face. She is not a plain jane or average looking to me.

It's all good. It's your taste and preference. I am sure if Kate Upton had a phatty you'd find her more attractive because that is what is appealing to you on a woman's body. That's just your bias. Just to add a point, most women are not proportioned. A girl with no boobs and just a phatty can be unproportioned too.

I think her body is very nice. But, I tend to find the beauty in women's bodies in all shapes, as long as they look healthy. I think she has a beautiful face. She is not a plain jane or average looking to me.

Yea I got ya. It would raise my opinion of her if she did have a phatty, but at the same time, to me she does have a plain face...better than Jennifer Anniston and Kesha, but far
behind women like JLH or Jennifer Biel.

Yea I got ya. It would raise my opinion of her if she did have a phatty, but at the same time, to me she does have a plain face...better than Jennifer Anniston and Kesha, but far
behind women like JLH or Jennifer Biel.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Real talk though, chick is bad as +*#%�[/color]
glasses.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why does her disgusting friend have to hate on her good time?
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Real talk though, chick is bad as +*#%�[/color]
glasses.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why does her disgusting friend have to hate on her good time?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom