I would simp vol. Kate Upton

Originally Posted by Furrell

Her face is anything but hot.

She's cute with a nice rack and that's about it. Her body is wack after that. No curves other than the ones on her chest.

Don't see why dude gave you the dog pulling hair gif, cause you pretty much nailed it spot on. An alright face, nice breasts and
that's about it.

She's cute with a nice rack and that's about it. Her body is wack after that. No curves other than the ones on her chest.

Don't see why dude gave you the dog pulling hair gif, cause you pretty much nailed it spot on. An alright face, nice breasts and
that's about it.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

that's about it.

Nice face, great breasts, great eyes, fit, personality, nice hair.....you don't have to love her body but some find it perfect

I would give almost anything to be with a woman like this. Yes including marinading my meat in her diarrhea
grin.gif

that's about it.

Nice face, great breasts, great eyes, fit, personality, nice hair.....you don't have to love her body but some find it perfect

I would give almost anything to be with a woman like this. Yes including marinading my meat in her diarrhea
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

grin.gif

She does have great eyes and is fit, don't know anything about her personality cause other than pics, I've
only seen her in that Sobe commercial.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ya'll trippin with the diarrhea

grin.gif

She does have great eyes and is fit, don't know anything about her personality cause other than pics, I've
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Real talk though, chick is bad as +*#%�[/color]
glasses.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She seems mad fun 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Real talk though, chick is bad as +*#%�[/color]
glasses.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She seems mad fun 
pimp.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think we would make beautiful tall half black babies...she's built like a lot of girls I fox with
pimp.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think we would make beautiful tall half black babies...she's built like a lot of girls I fox with
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Carver

Upton > That girl in your avy
grin.gif

I get people have preferences, but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Kate Upton's breasts must be blinding you from her face...and her long back
that fuses into her thighs.

I think Kate Upton has a nice body. She does have something feminine to her like her breasts. She has a flatback? If she does, whatever. Just like a girl with a flat chest does not take away from her beauty or feminity if she is a gorgeous girl and has a nice body everywhere else. I know some men are pickier and like their women with full assets everywhere. But, in my opinion,I think Kate Upton has enough beauty in her for anything she supposedly lacks.

you have no idea how nasty the girl was in peep game's first avy. %%!# was mad disgusting
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Carver

Upton > That girl in your avy
grin.gif

I get people have preferences, but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Kate Upton's breasts must be blinding you from her face...and her long back
that fuses into her thighs.

I think Kate Upton has a nice body. She does have something feminine to her like her breasts. She has a flatback? If she does, whatever. Just like a girl with a flat chest does not take away from her beauty or feminity if she is a gorgeous girl and has a nice body everywhere else. I know some men are pickier and like their women with full assets everywhere. But, in my opinion,I think Kate Upton has enough beauty in her for anything she supposedly lacks.

you have no idea how nasty the girl was in peep game's first avy. %%!# was mad disgusting
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom