I wrote a letter to NIKE you guys should too

laff.gif

OP sorry man but this is lame.

Quit complaining over garbage @@@ Nike's and step your shoe game up. If I am going to drop $200+ on sneakers they are going to be top quality and real leather.

And stop complaining about employees and what they do, 1st they don't get shoes for free, %50 at ES at Nike campus or %40 off on swoosh. And if you are so bitter about resellers and are so intent on buying this crap then put in the work to get your piece of the pie.

I can agree the way Nike runs with alot of this stuff is ridiculous but this video you made is nothing but a pity party. Reality check, Nike doesn't give a *#%+ what you or anyone else thinks because for every one like you there are 50 kids that will buy anything with the swoosh. If you want to make a point boycott their products and find an alternative.

Ok

1. What happens at the Mall has NOTHING TO DO WITH NIKE
2. Website crashes are always gonna happen on hyped released due to high amounts of people.
3.Boxs really? I personally dont give a flying *@%% on box quality as long as the damn shoes are fine.
4. Quality is a good concern
5. Price is good concern

Imo all of the issues with nike can be solved with increased production of big releases.

1) Nike's customer is the athlete they pay, not the consumer. (think about it for a while. It makes sense)
2) Scarcity breeds hype. Hype breeds desire.
3) Just like exclusive art, exclusive shoes are marketed towards the people willing to put in the money to afford them. The foot soldiers stand in line and the bourgeoisie buy them at whatever the market bares.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

1) Nike's customer is the athlete they pay, not the consumer. (think about it for a while. It makes sense)
3) Just like exclusive art, exclusive shoes are marketed towards the people willing to put in the money to afford them. The foot soldiers stand in line and the bourgeoisie buy them at whatever the market bares.
The truth. My boy's boy sold a pair of Galaxies to CC Sabathia.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

CC has custom JB cleats.... Why wouldn't he just holla at Nike, and get 3 free pairs?? Not adding up.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

CC has custom JB cleats.... Why wouldn't he just holla at Nike, and get 3 free pairs?? Not adding up.

This.

Because JB is not Nike. It does not work like you guys think. I'm sure he could get any J's he wants but if he wants other Nike product Jordan employees have to reach out to someone in a different dept. Those people have celebs and vip's that they hook up before JB athletes get stuff.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Young Christin

i feel you on this but i dont buy sneakers like i used to because of how nike does its consumers.

exactly. quit buying their stuff then maybe they will change. but people wont. they will be back at it again online or in line the next release getting all mad lol
This.
I think we have all had issues with nike/jb.  My biggest issue is just price gouging.  $160 for white cement IVs that are made from some weird plastic leather hybrid material.  Never again.  The only thing you can really do to stop this is do your part.  Don't buy their product.  You can write 1000 letters but unless you stop buying the shoes nothing will change.  So write your letter but follow through with the action of not buying their product.  

zeus.jpg

U MAD, HUH?

11rbpcn.png

NIKE raised the prices and dropped the quality, huh?! That was that nerve huh?

33_phil_knight.jpg

Deal with it.

I worked on campus for a while.  If you write a general letter, you will likely get a general response.  I would suggest doing a little research and locating a name, any name, within the relevant category (running, sports marketing, human resources, etc...).  Send an email - I think the email address format is still [email protected].  For example, [email protected].

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

This.

Idk dude took care of him though. Got Yankee tickets plus an autographed ball in addition to what he (CC) paid for the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom