Ice Cube To Start 3 on 3 Basketball League

*waits for video game to come out*

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
This would be so ill. Gotta happen.

I think Cube might have something for real here.

Great first episode. I know they had to have some time constraints, due to commercials, other content (Cube going to 4th street park, etc) but I wonder why the AI game was just highlights. I wasn't mad at it because it probably was the least entertaining out of the 4, but I wonder if one every week will be just the highlights.

When I was watching it, I was hoping there was a whole team strictly for AND 1 ballers i.e. Bone Collector, Skip 2 My Lou, Professor etc.

I will continue to watch.

I think they play 4 games per night but the broadcast is only 3 hours long so they probably pick the 3 of the best games of the night and just fast forward through the highlights of the worst one because they try to time it so they air one game per hour.

video game?

the games arent even shown on tv the same day

a video game will never happen

Getting better names is only part of the problem. They still need to have some talent too.

Iverson is clearly a shell of what he was. And that normally would be okay...except he's choosing to put himself out there.

How much are these guys getting paid anyway?

I heard they get whatever is left behind in the stands and 75% off of the snack bar.

You got to do what you got to do when you don't always have access to the full court. It's happened and game flowed well.

5 on 5 half :lol: we play full 4 on 4 when we only had a elementary sized full court. Talk about no spacing tho.

Used to play straight 3 on 3 halfs until we finally did a 5 on 5 full court one day and non team dudes were winded :lol:. Started making all sorts of excuses "man this court trash".

Also

"To keep it 100, the prime motivation for employment is the dollar bill. The base salary for BIG3 draft picks is 100K. Additional incentive is that 52 percent of all BIG3 profits go to the eight teams. The first place squad will receive 30 percent of that pot, the 8th place team, the least"

Bleacherreport.com/amp/2707767.amp.html

Back
Top Bottom