Iconic Cartoon Character Voices vol. Mind=BLOWN

I think there was only 2 that shocked me (Vin Diesel and Fergie). The others have been posted before and Howie Mandel playing Gizmo isn't that odd cause he did the voice for Bobby in Bobby's World.

I think there was only 2 that shocked me (Vin Diesel and Fergie). The others have been posted before and Howie Mandel playing Gizmo isn't that odd cause he did the voice for Bobby in Bobby's World.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

So nobody reads opening or ending credits huh?

People do that, too???
eek.gif
Mind = double blown.

Singing along to Theme songs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> READING Opening and ending credits.

Singing along to Theme songs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> READING Opening and ending credits.

eek.gif
 @ Uncle Phil being Shredder. TMNT was one of my favorite cartoons growing up.

And Cree Summer has done voice acting for a ton of characters.

She also was a voice actor on the Kids Next Door and she did Foxy Love on Drawn Together.

eek.gif
 @ Uncle Phil being Shredder. TMNT was one of my favorite cartoons growing up.

And Cree Summer has done voice acting for a ton of characters.

She also was a voice actor on the Kids Next Door and she did Foxy Love on Drawn Together.

images

Futurama (1999 TV series) Hermes Conrad/Additional Voices/Reverend Preacherbot/Ethan 'Bubblegum' Tate/Dwight Conrad/Bolt Rollands/Animatronic Gopher #2/Antarian #1/Antonio Calculon Jr./Bailiff/Bending Robot #2/ Billionairebot/Billy Crystal's Head/Black Child/Black Cyclops/Blern Commentator/Broken Bot #1/ Cheech Marin's Head/Darth Stroyer/Head of ACLU/Helper/Hermes Conrad 1/Hermes Conrad 25/ Hermes Conrad A/Hiroki/Homeless Robot #2/Hugh Man/Interactive Cinema Announcer/Joe Camel/ Killbot #1/Killbot #5/Lamp/Mechanic/Merfarmer/Molton Boron Announcer/Monk #3/Mr. Sunbeam/ Neptunian Man/Nobel Prize Host/Poppler Salesman/Robot 1-X/Robot Crowd/Robot Doorman #1/ Robot Playing Poker/Robot Villager #1/Robot Wrestling Commercial/Robotic Judge/Robotic Policeman/ Rusty/Slave #2/Snake/Soldier/Solo Grunka Lunka #1/Space Bee #2/Suspiciously Fantastic Apartment Landlord/Thompson's Teeth Announcer/Todd/Unit 2013/Worm Guard/Young Billy Everyteen/iZac (92 episodes, 1999-2011)

And that's just one show. Phil Lamar >

images

Futurama (1999 TV series) Hermes Conrad/Additional Voices/Reverend Preacherbot/Ethan 'Bubblegum' Tate/Dwight Conrad/Bolt Rollands/Animatronic Gopher #2/Antarian #1/Antonio Calculon Jr./Bailiff/Bending Robot #2/ Billionairebot/Billy Crystal's Head/Black Child/Black Cyclops/Blern Commentator/Broken Bot #1/ Cheech Marin's Head/Darth Stroyer/Head of ACLU/Helper/Hermes Conrad 1/Hermes Conrad 25/ Hermes Conrad A/Hiroki/Homeless Robot #2/Hugh Man/Interactive Cinema Announcer/Joe Camel/ Killbot #1/Killbot #5/Lamp/Mechanic/Merfarmer/Molton Boron Announcer/Monk #3/Mr. Sunbeam/ Neptunian Man/Nobel Prize Host/Poppler Salesman/Robot 1-X/Robot Crowd/Robot Doorman #1/ Robot Playing Poker/Robot Villager #1/Robot Wrestling Commercial/Robotic Judge/Robotic Policeman/ Rusty/Slave #2/Snake/Soldier/Solo Grunka Lunka #1/Space Bee #2/Suspiciously Fantastic Apartment Landlord/Thompson's Teeth Announcer/Todd/Unit 2013/Worm Guard/Young Billy Everyteen/iZac (92 episodes, 1999-2011)

And that's just one show. Phil Lamar >

Back
Top Bottom