"ICY" TOPIC........TALK ABOUT ICY JORDANS HERE (pix welcomed)

eek.gif

pimp.gif

letting my carmines, v.red 6's, and black met. 5's sit in the sun w/ a 6 hour session of seglowin do the job...They're so clean on RD, and that yellowin does give that so-called "character", due to WEARING 'EM, but still nice to see some ice!

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by super23freak

Originally Posted by never wear them

in before the lock/move

this is the definition of "icy"

3332173114_e9446a4c2a.jpg
The definition of "icy"??? Yikes.
Which makes me wonder if yellow could ever be the new ice?

Like people would look at yellowed shoes and like that "classic" look, like a worn tee or something.

Could yellowed soles, mesh, entire shoes ever be "the look"?
To me, when I see a slightly yellowed older retro or OG XI, I think of that person being a true sneakerhead.. rockin and enjoying their kicks. The yellow in that case shows age and since it's slightly yellowed and the rest of the shoe is clean, obviously they know how to take care of their shoes. It's sort of like respect.. saying "look at my yellowed soles.. these clearly have age and I ain't new to the game lil homie
grin.gif
"

Idk maybe I'm the only one who feels this way
laugh.gif

i agree totally...i feel like a little yellow gives the shoe character

and for the age of those columbias id think those would qualify for icy...plus remember the columbias came out with a slight tint to the sole already

Originally Posted by PURE ROCK FURY

letting my carmines, v.red 6's, and black met. 5's sit in the sun w/ a 6 hour session of seglowin do the job...They're so clean on RD, and that yellowin does give that so-called "character", due to WEARING 'EM, but still nice to see some ice!

Carmines were yellow out of the box

Who cares if they're a little yellow, no ones gonna ask you to see your soles while your rockin them lol

i was just testing out the laces, i put the originals back on after this lol they are way too much

Back
Top Bottom