"ICY" TOPIC........TALK ABOUT ICY JORDANS HERE (pix welcomed)

The Air Jordan V introduced the "classic" translucent rubber on the sole givingthem the "Glass Bottom" nickname for shoe; followed by the pieces of "Ice Sole" on the VI and last the XVI.

Sooo........ this thread is for "Talk about Icy' soles" ........
NOT ONLY appreciate or hate??

BUT......
How bout the difference in the soles form CDP and future releases VS. older soles......notice the difference
eyes.gif
More of a cloudy sole
ohwell.gif
Why???
What other shoes would you have liked to see this done too?
wink.gif
(PhotoshopedPix welcomed)

thats true because i noticed the my 01 xi soles are a lil cloudy than my cdp's also the cdp seemed to show more wear on the soles more than the 01's

^ yea just think about the XI for future, rumor says "spacejams" are coming out, think bout the sole on them
tired.gif

I love ICEY ICEY soles but they need to find a way to prevent them from yellowing. Icey grapes are super clean~!

the DS OG Concords and Columbias had the ICYEST sole ever!! its cuz both have a more blue'*+# tent to them.-a DS pair of retro can be super ICEY but aintnuthing like the OG sole
JMO

I was disappointed in the soles on the CDP 11s. I hope that JB doesnt continue to make the Ice bottoms less n less Icey

There's a photo of a pair of MJ's original fire red V's in a display case and they are perfectly icy. I believe it's a display case with Jordanmemorabilia, at the Nike headquarters in Oregon, but I'm not sure.
I'd like to know how and why this pair still looks so nice. I know someone has the photo, if so please post it. thanks

ICY soles are hot but its getting outta hand.

That was never my only reason or a major reason for copping.

Especially for us dudes who may wear a pair a few times a year,

when u see them yellowing it doesnt feel good.

^^
pimp.gif
. Nice columbia's. Just picked up the retro's and I wished they looked like this. Icy soles are starting to get a little out of hand, but theyare still much appreciated
pimp.gif
. I love my translucent soles: CG Spiz'ike's, Blk/Uni Blue & Olive V's, LS 1's, New Love 1's, DMPXI's & VI's. All my other icy soles are a little clouded now
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom