I'd be at peace dyin on the football field for these dudes...

i been sayin luis was gonna be the goods ... i wish the boys picked him up ... you could tell he wanted to be the dude saying the speech but whos gonna go overtebow lol

Id be scared to mess up after hearing Ed Reed. He must've been quiet and someone said "hey cuz you alright"? Cue the speech
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fecta23

I would punch my mom if thats what Tashard wanted me to do after hearing that
I would bang my mom if thats what Tashard wanted me to do after hearing that

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by Fecta23

I would punch my mom if thats what Tashard wanted me to do after hearing that
I would bang my mom if thats what Tashard wanted me to do after hearing that
that wasn't even funny. just plain nasty.
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by paidndade

Id be scared to mess up after hearing Ed Reed. He must've been quiet and someone said "hey cuz you alright"? Cue the speech
roll.gif

Makes that clip HILARIOUS when imagining a cat asking him that...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Am I the only person who doesnt get hyped up when hearing these? I'd be annoyed if I was in the locker room and someone started talking to me like that.

Yo that Tashard video damn near got me in tears.

If you don't feel any emotion after watching that you aint got no soul.

The Tashard video was ALLLLL about the music. Without that music its a different speech.
laugh.gif

I felt the same way Choice felt when giving that speech... i couldnt play the entire season and i was hurting so bad... last game i suited up and before wetook the field i couldnt control it... i had to say something. i had to pump up my team if thats the only thing i could do to help and i just couldnt helpmyself from tearing... its just crazy how something as a sport can just make you so emotional... i'm almost tearing up just typing this but that videoshows alot of Choice and how mmuch he loves the game... just awesome

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

See there's people that get affected by $%+! like this and people who don't ... I swear if you wanna get a true sense of a players at the combine you need to do 3 things ...

1. Suit them dudes up in full pads and have them run the 40

2. Have them squat and bench as much as they can for 5 reps and then do one specific position drill

3. Play tashard choices speech and hook them up to all types of heart and perspiration monitors to get their reaction

Bet I would draft better than 98% of gms out right now ... I know a few former and current nfl players and them dudes know what the deal is when they would look around at peoples eyes ... there are plenty of nfl players just there for the paycheck and the fame ...

You watch people like ed reed play and then you watch people like ken hamlin play ... and its not even about the difference in skill, its about a grown man actually caring ...
Truth
laugh.gif
This is why they BETTER keep Tashard and give him amuch bigger role. I would even prefer them to keep him over Barber long-term just because he is a fiery, vocal guy and we need that from our big-time players.We got a bunch of calm, quiet, "I lead by example on the field" players. Who is gonna be the fiery leader who gets players hyped in situations likethis? Mr. Aw Shucks Romo? Bradie James?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tank Johnson didn't have much impact on the field but I gave him props for getting heated on the sideline during the 44-6 loss to Philly last year. Heseemed like the only dude on the roster who was pissed about getting embarrassed in the biggest game of the season, while the rest of our so-called"leaders" sulked on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom