Idea for JB- Player Exclusive year

hey NT a friend and i were talking about JB and we thought up of a year that JB releases P.E's only, how sicckk would this be, wat do you guys think?itsjust an idea

Originally Posted by PrInCeOfKiCkS00

hey NT a friend and i were talking about JB and we thought up of a year that JB releases P.E's only, how sicckk would this be, wat do you guys think?
They wouldn't be P.E's anymore

If only jordan brand would take some of the HoH's exclusives and make them gr's that would be dope. Give us some sugar ray 8s or even some of the pexx3's

Originally Posted by punisha15

Originally Posted by PrInCeOfKiCkS00

hey NT a friend and i were talking about JB and we thought up of a year that JB releases P.E's only, how sicckk would this be, wat do you guys think?
They wouldn't be P.E's anymore
I HOPE SO ..................
HATE PE'S
sick.gif

Personally I hoping for a city series XX3 retro release similar to the X's. I need some Seattle, Sacramento, Boston, Charlotte, New York, New Orleans,& Orlando XX3's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Personally I hoping for a city series XX3 retro release similar to the X's. I need some Seattle, Sacramento, Boston, Charlotte, New York, New Orleans, & Orlando XX3's
pimp.gif
you forgot the detroit rip city XX3's.

^^you got me. Can't forget them, however they need to change them cause I think they are some of the most bland XX3's.

If they did, they would make them limited, come up with gimmicks, and other things to ruin it.
mad.gif

eyes.gif

that would completely ruin the idea of P.E.s
it doesn't make much sense but i see where your going and i guess it would be kind of cool

doesnt seem like a good idea. only PE's? Like the first guy said they wouldnt be PE's anymore. They would be GR

Originally Posted by xbiker47

If only jordan brand would take some of the HoH's exclusives and make them gr's that would be dope. Give us some sugar ray 8s or even some of the pe xx3's
i would love those 8 sugar rays
happy.gif

I dont like that idea, especially since I just started to collect them.........I didnt even like that idea of HOH releasing RAYS, I think it defeats the wholepurpose of P.E.'s and shouldnt be done in the future
ohwell.gif

Sugar ray P.E VIII home and away and JJ P.E VIII's home amd CP3's V's and Josh Howard's P.E II's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lets just break this down....

we want better colorways, end of discusion.

plain and simple. FTW

I would love a PE year or even a city release year. Either way would go hard. I also believe Ray Allen should have his own shoe!

Back
Top Bottom