Idea for selling Jordans

I buy a lot of shoes off of here and other sites but I just have some feedback I wanted to share with sellers. I see so many pairs of shoes that say, "only worn once (twice, three times, etc)" I see this and say great I am sure they are in great shape and check out the pictures. The uppers look very nice and white with no creasing... but then you show the bottoms and it looks like the one time you did wear them, you happened to be on your way to school/work and walked through a field of dog crap and gum.Long story short is clean your damn shoes before you sell them!

I buy a lot of shoes off of here and other sites but I just have some feedback I wanted to share with sellers. I see so many pairs of shoes that say, "only worn once (twice, three times, etc)" I see this and say great I am sure they are in great shape and check out the pictures. The uppers look very nice and white with no creasing... but then you show the bottoms and it looks like the one time you did wear them, you happened to be on your way to school/work and walked through a field of dog crap and gum.Long story short is clean your damn shoes before you sell them!

I think i missed some of the details.. can you post it again bra
smokin.gif

Fam' if it bothers you that bad then stay away from used shoes regardless of how many times they wore 'em.

Fam' if it bothers you that bad then stay away from used shoes regardless of how many times they wore 'em.

Back
Top Bottom