Ideas for next Norcal NT SUMMIT...

Sup guys...

Just trying to throw this out there. We had a pretty successful GGP BBQ Summit last year and various Strip Club Summits
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, so I was thinking, what do you guys want to do for the next one? Another BBQ?Another Strip Club meet?

That Warriors idea had potential, but lets keep is simple. I would say lets keep it away from any games because it usually doesn't work out for largergroups. Anyone have ideas? Time frame?

I would be down to help setup again. I'm sure Jae, Brocc, or CL wouldn't mind either.

How about doing something outside of the city? I know it's a pain for some of the guys in the cigty and daly citty to go to places farther south but at thesame gtime it's hard for guys in the south bay to get to the city so maybe try to get soemthing together at Dave an Busters in Milpitas? Or maybe at tghekart racing joint in Burlingame, tghat would be cool too. Just trying to think of things to make it easier for other people to go.

just make sure 17 year olds can join this summit
laugh.gif

i cant go to the strip club summits yet
tired.gif

Dave and Buster's would be fresh..... 21+ only though. That would limit some of the people who wanted to roll out.

I'm down for another BBQ or how about bowling and drinks?

I'm thinking we do something that keeps the cost of attendance down so no one would have an excuse to not show.

BBQ sounds good. And it would be all ages. If we did that, we can still do an 18+ or 21+ event afterwards, similar to how 21+ people went to SneakerPimps afterthe last summit.

Coyote Point in San Mateo? It will be a shorter drive for the South Bay / Fremont / Hayward and seems to be in a neutral location. Or the Century 20 theatersin Daly City we could grub at Fudruckers (not my favorite place but, it will do) and then check out a movie. It would also be an easy location for those NTheads that don't have a car since BART stops right there.

I don't mind making the drive, but if it the drive can be shorter I'd approve also.

i wouldnt mind another bbq but its hella cold right now. and $+@# fudruckers, the food is nasty. im down for a strip club summit.

Go Karting? Not the Malibu Gran Prix type, but like the indoor, jumpsuits, helmet wearing ones. The one in South City or Milpitas.

MaZA4eVeR14
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

strip club
BBQ
hangout around the metreon
*bowling sounds cool if we did it in Alameda we could head to the Sushi House afterwards
pimp.gif

another strip club wouldnt be bad.......but im all the way up in Sacramento
frown.gif

OK.... As for the summit, I would like to do something that would keep costs down so I am trying to stay away from activities such as go-karting / paintballwhich usually also requires a deposit. I know things come up and usually half the people that sign up don't show so the last thing I want to do is put up adeposit and not have the money to come through on the rest.

A BBQ sounds good. I am actually a bit surprised at the demand for another strip club meet.

How about this?... We do another dinner/ strip club summit within the next 2 months or so and then we plan a BBQ for June/July?

Kick it at the beach in SF??? hang out all day. If its a nice day of coarse. play some football or something. Then Strip club or bar at night.

Back
Top Bottom