Ideas for next Norcal NT SUMMIT...

Originally Posted by sfknights1310

If we do meet at a strip club it HAS to be Crazy Horse!. Mitchell Brothers is too $$$.

Yea. For sure. We did our 2nd strip club meet there. I liked the seating of New Century but Crazy Horse has the ladies. I think for the summit though, theladies were just so-so. Every time I have gone since then, I have never been disappointed.

Is there any photographers out there??? What about getting together in the afternoon and doing a photoshoot andeach person could have a copy of the pics mailedto them on cd or emailed. Then after that do a dinner and then for the older cats they can hit the strip clubs...

Just a thought for something that would be different and wouldn't cost much...

yo last strip club summit the antics of the strippers made up for it. these 2 strippers pulled this dudes chick on stage and got her name near buck naked. andJae got his fitted statched and now it smells like tuna.

what about lusty ladies? we can watch fat ugly strippers for 25 cents
roll.gif

if its a night thing I can make it. if not I would need a date asap so I can try and get that day off. how many people are 21+?

If it's a strip club, let's go to Market St. Cinema
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I'd prefer Crazy Horse.

if u guys are havin one over the summer i'll make every effort i can to be there
pimp.gif
, somethin like what happened last year-it seemed like it was prettysuccessful judging from the pics

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

yo last strip club summit the antics of the strippers made up for it. these 2 strippers pulled this dudes chick on stage and got her name near buck naked. and Jae got his fitted statched and now it smells like tuna.

Haha... remember that one old asian dude that straight up intercepted one of the strippers and tried to kiss her... haha

^^^^ good times.
I'm always down for another strip club summit...."can't talk tt's in my face ...click"

For real I am assuming it will be on a weekend and I work in a bar so I never get weekends off. SO......If we can plan it asap and I can try to get the nightoff...or if you roll to century, Bambuddha lounge is only a few blocks away..I could try to do a guest list for you guys. 21+ of course

Brocc....

If we are doing it again, its gonna be at CrazyHorse. The date would either be a Fri/Sat. Does sometime in March work out for you guys?

If it's at Dave & Busters I will go.

If it's any place around San Jose, I will go.

If it's any place around the Bay Area, and Bastich, or Shoegeek, or any other OG NT'er goes, then I shall attend.

If none of the above I shall not go.

-Jacob

I'm down just need to know the details so I can ask for the day or next day off.

As I've mentioned on the last summit post, if most if not all of the attendees from Summit 7 make the commitment to show up, I'm down as hell.Regardless of the location. Otherwise, I just don't see the point.

For us older folks, summit is not really a thing for us now like how it used to be a few years ago. I think I speak for majority of the older folks who havebeen around for quite some time now. Same can be said for "kicks" in general. A 31 year old cat with a family like myself would rather devote thetime elsewhere. My only exception is that if at least 80% of the attendees at Summit 7 shows up, then I'll certainly go out of my way to make it.

By the way, for the record, Summit 7 will always be the #1 Norcal Summit in my book. It is almost next to impossible to top it off. Especially considering theNTers that made and attended that Summit.

I'll check and see if I can swing a deal on that cover. I can't and won't pay full cover since it can be used to be put inside a dancers g-string!

Originally Posted by RunStyles

bay 101....
what can i say.. im already a regular.. then d&b's after..haha

no thanks on bay 101. the one time i went there, there were a bunch of old folks and one of the workers nearly spilled pho on me.

Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

Originally Posted by RunStyles

bay 101....
what can i say.. im already a regular.. then d&b's after..haha

no thanks on bay 101. the one time i went there, there were a bunch of old folks and one of the workers nearly spilled pho on me.

They have pho at Bay 101?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom