Ideas on how to get back at roommates... or honestly I'm going to commit murder

Fighting is for children.

Ask him why he cut your power.
Confront him like a real man. If he's being a little %!#@ about it then you get to be creative

Either pay me the 275 its gonna take to fix this situation, or I beat the #**@ outta you.

It's that simple.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

He turned off my power supply

I turned off his life.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Find his mom & PIIHB
also
pimp.gif

Either pay me the 275 its gonna take to fix this situation, or I beat the #**@ outta you.

It's that simple.

we live in such a #%+%! society that if i crack dude in the face ill either be arrested or have to pay dude settlement or somethin.

we live in such a #%+%! society that if i crack dude in the face ill either be arrested or have to pay dude settlement or somethin.

The fact you made this thread proves you aint gonna do #$%%. You were at your peak heated level when you realized when happen and you aint react you expect to turn hard body after you calmed down?

The fact you made this thread proves you aint gonna do #$%%. You were at your peak heated level when you realized when happen and you aint react you expect to turn hard body after you calmed down?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Facts if you have enough time to think about it You are actually not gonna do a damn thing .

Facts if you have enough time to think about it You are actually not gonna do a damn thing .

So you live with someone and call him a random? And then expect that person to care about whether or not you think he's civil? How about you reach out to them and show them the ways of your awesome cleanliness?

So you live with someone and call him a random? And then expect that person to care about whether or not you think he's civil? How about you reach out to them and show them the ways of your awesome cleanliness?

just go kick his $+$, simple
all that other revenge crap is going just gonna be back and forth

PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE.

just go kick his $+$, simple
all that other revenge crap is going just gonna be back and forth

PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE.

if you're twice his size, just threaten the hell out of him.

i'm sure he'd rather just pay you than get his %** kicked.

if you're twice his size, just threaten the hell out of him.

i'm sure he'd rather just pay you than get his %** kicked.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

act like yall know me first off...i already got in the other 2's faces, and the one I am pretty sure did it aint home yet best believe im gonna crack dude in...

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

act like yall know me first off...i already got in the other 2's faces, and the one I am pretty sure did it aint home yet best believe im gonna crack dude in...

Back
Top Bottom