Ideas on how to get back at roommates... or honestly I'm going to commit murder

Originally Posted by bns1201

already got in his face. he %!+%#!* out right away and ratted on who it was. one of his friends comes in our apt a lot and she dont rly like me...ill be damned if some1 tells me not to hit a woman tho

I hope you're not letting him off the hook, because "she" did it OP. You best believe he led her to the fuse box G. I bet they sat around and laughed about it for a good hour too.

Payback ideas? Here you go...

Go get a cheap styrofoam cooler, a few huge jars of mayo from your local "buy in bulk" store and go ahead and add some huge cans of sardines and tuna to that bill. Mix all of that @*$+ up in the styrofoam cooler cover it, tape it shut, cover it with a black garbage bag, tape that shut and let it sit in your closet for a few weeks at the least...

Get a cheap paint roller and wait til he's not gonna be home for a day and do work. Paint his walls, bed and floor with that mayo and fish funk and let him come home to his newly decorated room.

I'm heartless when it comes to revenge. Go ahead and smash his girl for the hell of it. Take some pics too and wait for him to get mad again. Crush his little *+$!+ %$@ heart.

2lQQG.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

already got in his face. he %!+%#!* out right away and ratted on who it was. one of his friends comes in our apt a lot and she dont rly like me...ill be damned if some1 tells me not to hit a woman tho

I hope you're not letting him off the hook, because "she" did it OP. You best believe he led her to the fuse box G. I bet they sat around and laughed about it for a good hour too.

Go get a cheap styrofoam cooler, a few huge jars of mayo from your local "buy in bulk" store and go ahead and add some huge cans of sardines and tuna to that bill. Mix all of that @*$+ up in the styrofoam cooler cover it, tape it shut, cover it with a black garbage bag, tape that shut and let it sit in your closet for a few weeks at the least...

Get a cheap paint roller and wait til he's not gonna be home for a day and do work. Paint his walls, bed and floor with that mayo and fish funk and let him come home to his newly decorated room.

I'm heartless when it comes to revenge. Go ahead and smash his girl for the hell of it. Take some pics too and wait for him to get mad again. Crush his little *+$!+ %$@ heart.
Jesus Christ

eek.gif

Jesus Christ

eek.gif

*Note taken

*Note taken

This is exactly what I was thinking. Dude had to lead her to the fuse box. His story just doesn't add up. You should slap the *+%$ out of him. Drop him with an open hand one time. He won't %#%% with you again.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Dude had to lead her to the fuse box. His story just doesn't add up. You should slap the *+%$ out of him. Drop him with an open hand one time. He won't %#%% with you again.

Ejaculate in his drinks/juice box.
Pee on his bed when he's gone for the weekend and let it dry.
Pop his car tires.
Clean the toilet with his toothbrush.

Get all this on tape...and email it to him when you move out.
pimp.gif

Or,
Talk it out like men and have it settled. Make him pay for whatever damages there is.

Ejaculate in his drinks/juice box.
Pee on his bed when he's gone for the weekend and let it dry.
Pop his car tires.
Clean the toilet with his toothbrush.

Get all this on tape...and email it to him when you move out.
pimp.gif

Or,
Talk it out like men and have it settled. Make him pay for whatever damages there is.

To be honest, I highly doubt that they would have known how much damage would be done to your room. I'm guessing they just wanted to make a minor inconvenience for you when you got back. The fact they you think it was done with such a malicious intent means you should just move out man.

To be honest, I highly doubt that they would have known how much damage would be done to your room. I'm guessing they just wanted to make a minor inconvenience for you when you got back. The fact they you think it was done with such a malicious intent means you should just move out man.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I know there was malicious intent man like I said chick falsely accused me of stealing something of hers before I even moved into this house...small world because she knows my roommate. ive been asking for a room change since the week I moved in...if you saw how these kids lived...downright disgusting.

I seriously want to do bodily damage to both the roommate and the chick but I know better than that. I'm gonna make em both pay for the ##+@ and then get em back before i move out. tuna+sardines+mayo+feces paint job on homeboys and the chicks car...

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I know there was malicious intent man like I said chick falsely accused me of stealing something of hers before I even moved into this house...small world because she knows my roommate. ive been asking for a room change since the week I moved in...if you saw how these kids lived...downright disgusting.

I seriously want to do bodily damage to both the roommate and the chick but I know better than that. I'm gonna make em both pay for the ##+@ and then get em back before i move out. tuna+sardines+mayo+feces paint job on homeboys and the chicks car...

Back
Top Bottom